[Game Thread] Morbtainado - Morbfia EPIC win

aactually he’s been in like 2 but still

… haha I didn’t see there was a post cap even.

Nevermind Apoc, burn through those posts.

1 Like

Leafia townsiding super hard just for that tbqh.

2 Likes

(konodiodab)

I’ll probably check back in later tonight, kind of wanna play some Elden Ring.
But that’s for after I eat.

You got me, I’mma howling already.

Like I said before, town post lol.

I don’t think I met a wolf yet who votes me for the way I progress through reads early. town hates this ONE achro trick!

Howdy

o/

Achromatic (1): Mistyx
Magnus (1): Leafia

Not Voting (12): Achromatic, Jaiden, ElizaThePsycho, thepigeonnyc, Magnus, May, PoisonedSquid, min, epitau, Zorvo, Apocryphal, Kanave

was wondering why you just popped back in at the same time pigeon did without reacting to anything else

How are u doing man

My face is still sore bc I got my front teeth done at the dentist that shit hurt

Not a man, but vibing

Vaguely trying to preserve post count since I’m already a third through my posts, lmao.

There’s a post cap?

Bruh

150 posts, yeah

1 Like

Pigeon the low poster is overjoyed at the post cap

1 Like

Imagine not high posting

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD EVENING GENTLEPEOPLE.
To all the people meeting me for the first time, hello there! I am Jaiden, the great deceiver! If you were planning to read me this game, I suggest you stop now. Or don’t. I’ll win either way. If there is one thing I am well known for it is being hard to read and if you ever think you have a lock on me it is SHEER LUCK. For the record, I do plan on using the entirety of the post cap per day. I will be getting the full Morbtainado experience. I have already watched Morbius™ 172 times in preparation for this, using 2 monitors, 2 phones, 2 TVs and a Wii U™ gamepad via a pirated copy of the movie in 180p I found on Reddit™. I am fearless. I am prepared. I am Jaiden. In all honesty, I expected this game to take a while to start, I’m fairly used to delays snowballing given my home communities. It is quite a nice change of pace to have games start on time. Also to note, I have also already adjusted to this site’s customs, and I will be fitting in very, very well. Each and every post I make will be completely serious with just a hint of sass and you will love every second of it. My last game was a fluke on the scum side. While I did have very good reads (as always) putting the scum down to 3 people, I was not able to use my wit and charming personality to sway the votes of the people due to me not knowing Zorvo’s true identity. If I knew who Zorvo was I would’ve immediately gotten them hammered. They would’ve went from most likely scum to lockscum. My reads on them are flawless. You will not be seeing such inaccuracies from me ever again. I will be reading every single post and I will have flawless opinions for every single post. I will be playing at 100% with no drawbacks. No setbacks. No handicaps. I will be causing pure destruction perfectly reading every single scum in the game. Without reading a single post I can tell you who the scum are: thepigeonnyc and Apocryphal. That is just how good I am. Speaking of my Wii U™ gamepad, did you know when I started playing forum mafia I played on just that? A Wii U™ gamepad? If you ever see a post from me anywhere from before late 2019 it was written with a stylus. In my opinion that’s one of the best ways to play mafia. In the old days me and my fellow gentlepeople would play mafia by sending round a notebook via mail. I always won. My handwriting was simply too impeccable to lie against. If I could use my fountain pen in this thread? I would’ve won before the game started. You may of noticed I only have talked about my townplay. That is for one simple reason. I am town, and if I wasn’t town I would still be indistinguishable from town. If you have 2 computers, and on one computer there is a person talking to you live and in the other is a perfect AI replica of that person with memories and all, you have to treat them both like they’re the real person. This is the same as me as scum in mafia. You must treat me as town as to anyone but myself I am town. My mafia play is just that good. As for my other scum tricks, it is for the best I don’t tell you them. Don’t want to give you all ideas that you can defeat me, do I? News flash: You can’t. You have lost and I have won. As for the people I do know in this game, I doubt any of you read any of that. That’s why I put this at the end. So you would see it. I request you stay out my way. That is all. I will now read up on the thread so I will see you all shortly. Thank you. Good day.

2 Likes

VOTE: Jaiden