[Game Thread] Morbtainado - Morbfia EPIC win

1 Like

What kind of disaster do you mean? Just that you’re often wrong, or something else? I’m not familiar with anyone here’s history as a player, so I’m probably going to be asking a bunch of questions of this sort, sorry in advance

1 Like

I CC.
Me and Misty are Masons.

2 Likes

Damn. Can I claim Fruit Vendor

1 Like

I mean, am I wrong?

I like this.

I also like this.

2 Likes

First of all, it seems like you’ll big brain us to victory if the scum don’t kill you first which they might if you’re alpha-brained

Also, who the hell uses a Wii U nowadays? That’s pretty cringe! Unless if you’re using it to play Splatoon. In that case, you’re cool.

Now, as for Zorvo’s true identity, it’s Seth. At least I think it is

Do you talk about your town plays when you are town or do you just say that in every game no matter the alignment?

Your scum guess is wrong because it features only two people instead of three because there’s three mafia confirmed in the game

Also you sound like an old person with you passing around a notebook to play mafia. Who does that? You can just read the previous pages and oh haha, I know who scum is

Then again, I’m old enough to know what AoL is, so I should shut my mouth

mfer I’m not the one reading from a textbook

I also like this post.
I’ll admit sometimes I have power wolf paranoia as well and I can see that.

1 Like

I’ve written a spreadsheet and I will now reread the thread.

I mean I understand wolf paranoia and I agree with most of it Misty, but the posts I think is a town post Achro is also saying the same thing.

So if they are wolf they can definitely tell when a post is good enough to call out the player for it.

1 Like

It wasn’t a terrible post but it was allot of stuff that I didn’t bother to read all of it.

1 Like

quick note about the pigeon post i called bad before i gotta go do a thing

the vote on leafia is perfectly fine in context sheeping isnt particularly ai, and there’s no reason to doubt that he actually parsed the case

my issue is with the callout on eliza because thats like

not what was happening

and it feels like a wolfy reach to say it was

I gotta take my shower. I’ll be back later

1 Like

yes
i don’t use the wii u anymore, it stopped working with the forum I used added a captcha and captchas are not supported on wii u browser
I am aware now
I’m not sure what you mean by that, maybe when I see fit?? no matter alignment ig
that is the bit, I did a similar thing last game where I put someone not in the game apart of my soulread to see if anyone picked it out
sounding like an old person is entirely the point, it was meant to sound like incoherent old person ramblings

in that order thank you

1 Like

you have to write an essay too btw

1 Like

So you’re saying that it could be an attempt to link a scum with a town to potentially lower the pool

Pretty interesting take :popcorn:

Not another essay.

another? you didn’t do one to start with

I wrote an essay about a vertically spinning rat the other day.

1 Like