[Game Thread] Morbtainado - Morbfia EPIC win

no zorzo
i am jaiden

I could find you one if you want.

1 Like

Is that the only username you have used?

1 Like

why

I’m keeping that post in mind for potential partnering if one of you flip wolf.

1 Like

Might seem NAI but I barely noticed squids post myself so them immediately catching it and using the term “same boat” makes me uneasy.

1 Like

The boat’s just not having realized the game started and having to backread, but fair. I feel like if I were wolf with Squid, I would specifically be paranoid about acknowledging them and using that sort of wording, but hey, it’s D1.

1 Like

Tbh unless you found something that is very wolf like such as Agenda, TMI, Slip, etc.
A simple wolfy post by Leafia is always gonna be there because they are always wolfy as both alignments, they have also made it clear that regardless of alignment they would rather try to hunt wolves then even care about making themselves Townie at all.

3 Likes

That’s exactly the way I’ve noticed myself to play, or at least the way I used to play, so I’m nevertheless wary about letting it slide.

TMI and Agenda is a big thing when catches wolves and finding town.
If there is no TMI or Agenda in a post but you notice allot of genuine thoughts from the player, there is a very high chance that player is town.

2 Likes

Can we kill this?

VOTE: thepigeonnyc

3 Likes

I’m often wrong and I don’t want to look like I’m trying to get the whole world killed as a wolf would

I mean it’s not that I haven’t got that thought from reading Eliza’s post.

I also agree with Eliza’s post in the sense Leafia is always gonna be wolfy so a weak case doesn’t mean shit.

2 Likes

psychoanalysis is >rand villagery and i think magnus’s first point on leafia has merit, more than anything else posted against her

with that said i havent played with leafia recently enough to state whether that falls into the range of “Leafia is just Like That” & all my brain can come up with on that topic is ephiphenomenalism moment

1 Like

Like this is way more of a town saying this rather then a wolf defending a wolf.

I know this is reachy but dare I say Squid and Pigeon’s conversation were wolf theatre.

1 Like

oh yeah i think eliza is probably >rand v too

achro zorvo pigeon

mehhhh

Dude like….
Who finds scum on their entrance post?

2 Likes

You trying to say it’s some game plan to find wolves better?

1 Like

that gameplan is called me townrolling