[Game Thread] Morbtainado - Morbfia EPIC win

TMI and Agenda is a big thing when catches wolves and finding town.
If there is no TMI or Agenda in a post but you notice allot of genuine thoughts from the player, there is a very high chance that player is town.

2 Likes

Can we kill this?

VOTE: thepigeonnyc

3 Likes

I’m often wrong and I don’t want to look like I’m trying to get the whole world killed as a wolf would

I mean it’s not that I haven’t got that thought from reading Eliza’s post.

I also agree with Eliza’s post in the sense Leafia is always gonna be wolfy so a weak case doesn’t mean shit.

2 Likes

psychoanalysis is >rand villagery and i think magnus’s first point on leafia has merit, more than anything else posted against her

with that said i havent played with leafia recently enough to state whether that falls into the range of “Leafia is just Like That” & all my brain can come up with on that topic is ephiphenomenalism moment

1 Like

Like this is way more of a town saying this rather then a wolf defending a wolf.

I know this is reachy but dare I say Squid and Pigeon’s conversation were wolf theatre.

1 Like

oh yeah i think eliza is probably >rand v too

achro zorvo pigeon

mehhhh

Dude like….
Who finds scum on their entrance post?

2 Likes

You trying to say it’s some game plan to find wolves better?

1 Like

that gameplan is called me townrolling

I have to disagree here
To me, this looks like a Wolf trying to simultaneously distance from and defend a partner

literally no one does that ever what

1 Like

Dude, Eragon went from rookie, Mafia God, to Retired.

So yeah Mist has came a long way and she has done a good job on improving their overall play.

1 Like

zorvo is the definition of “so true bestie”

i meant as a person
personality and play are deeply intertwined you know

1 Like

This is a good question response and would also like to know the answer.

1 Like

I mean that’s fair.
But this is Leafia we are talking about.

2 Likes

were you aware that you were voting magnus

yeah it was for not being a true morbhead

I think being wrong on the internet is a key tenet of social deduction games, but it’s fair to be wary of it, I guess. Refusing to make your own points does make you much harder to analyze in general, and if your points are bad, people just… won’t listen to them, and won’t vote that way.

1 Like