trying
to
understand
why
everyone’s
read
changed

which you have failed to provide as well despite me repeatedly asking you

ill be honest i’ve lost hte narative, im just responding to things as they happen and trying to be helpful despite not really remembering how ive felt more this game. Off the top of my head I felt weird about magnus for a while, and honestly not the hugest fan of zorvo even though most people think they’re towny, but i’d have to do more reareading to make a full readlist

Do you think me and Magnus can be partnered?

It’s not that I directly scum read you, it’s more like the initial reasons I’ve town read you was just from early day and you seem to have laid back and haven’t done much after your early day, or at least in the sense of what you did during early day.

You ignoring me didn’t really help much either into solving your alignment, my read keeps dropping because there are things that no longer make me think your town.

Like for example your immediate push on Eliza, I don’t think it’s great and I feel like you could have pressured more on the Newbie but you said in the same post on the Newbie that your going to drop the discussion for now for some reason.

You also said you wanted to talk with Achro Day 3, I responded with what makes them live to Day 3?
The thing is if your a wolf you wouldn’t realize this and keep Achro alive Day 3 simply for your own agenda.

I also don’t like the way you have been on and off with Magnus nor do I like how you have been treating Jaiden as I still think it’s probable for you to be a wolf and maybe with them or Magnus, not entirely convinced both though.

1 Like

I’ve also stated last day the best choices for the gun was Jaiden or Min so I’m not surprised on the result.

Makes me wolf read Jaiden just a slight bit more simply because they are just a bit better to pick because wolves probably want me gone over some other choices.

I actually think this is false.

@Magnus
Is this true or false?

1 Like

I don’t need to explain why this would be a bad idea right

Yes but you already stated the intent day 2.

Also is that the only thing your responding to?

:thinking:

1 Like

I also would like to point out the last suspect May accused was Kanave after I commented on a post about Kanave, you can all ISO it on May yourself should be like their 90th post.

i am assuming the 3 separate accusations are… dubious?

“Oh no, I would rather be possibly executed today than confirmed Town for the day instead.”

I don’t really get why anyone could think that after D1.

I can’t remember off the top of my head. Mist seems to have been absent some of the first day and most of the second day though, so it’s not impossible she would’ve missed something I said. I’m pretty sure Achro brought that up.
In any case, let me recheck my past posts… geez, why did I post this much more than usual…

I’m fairly certain Mist’s shared suspicion on all four flipped Town members thus far. I don’t like the fact she supposedly TRs me.

This might have been the cataclyst.

prolly not but i find you both scummy independantly

If you had the gun, who would you shoot?

1 Like

VOTE: Kanave

1 Like

Also BTW we either vote the noob today or leave them alone at LYLO because “easy ML if town”.

I quickly skimmed through Kanave’s posts.
While the suspicion on me isn’t new, Kanave’s never seemed to have suspicion on Zorvo, so that’s… interesting.

Kanave voted Epitau at D1’s EOD, so I have them listed as “not partnered”, although who knows.

I might make my shot soon

2 Likes

I honestly can’t see how a villager in Misty’s position would be against being shot.

The way Magnus is acting right now makes me think it’s unlikely that he’s partnered with Misty if Misty is a wolf too.