[Game Thread] Morbtainado - Morbfia EPIC win

Who are you thinking? You might be able to provoke a reaction.

Good thinking Magnus.

The problem with wolf!Magnus worlds, at least from my perspective, is that there arenā€™t many players I could be partnered with anyway. Itā€™s like Iā€™ve been acting ā€œsuspiciousā€ in a vacuum.
Yeah, yeah, defending myself is scummy, yah yah yahā€¦ no, I donā€™t mind.

Thanks. Once you shoot someone, thatā€™s it. Mistyā€™s reactions here wouldā€™ve been entirely different if she didnā€™t think she was at danger of being shot, so I figured it might apply to most people.

1 Like

Would it be worth shooting Achro? :thinking:

Weā€™re not going to waste an execution on him, and Mafia apparently isnā€™t going to kill him. Although I still TR Achro.

Honestly, Iā€™m inclined to agree with you here.

It likely does.

This would definitely be a gamesaving shot if Achro is wolf and would releive any paranoia I have about his slot, so I approve of an Achro shot. I also donā€™t think a wolf would ever say this when Achro is also a wolf, so if min shoots Achro and Achro flips wolf, Iā€™m adding you to my towncore.

1 Like

misty honestly

3 Likes

Also a great shot I think.

I no longer like using a spreadsheet. I have certain tiles as certain colours to represent player ties and I canā€™t remember the reasoning for all of it. Past!Magnus wrote Leafia/Mist labelled as not partnered, and Iā€™m not sure why.

Would a wolf Achro sacrifice a wolf Mist?
Would a wolf Achro vote up a town Mist?

I would say this depends on Mistā€™s flip.

According to my almighty spreadsheet, this would clear Leafia despite the fact sheā€™s already town for me.
Hereā€™s the question: should the shot be taken early or later? I would personally suggest nearer to the middle of the day, but itā€™s ultimately Minā€™s decision.

Iā€™m nearly certain Epitau will flip Mafia since they werenā€™t given the gun, although Mafia could be gaming us.
If Epitauā€™s Mafia, according to my spreadsheet Kanave wouldnā€™t be due to voting Epitau during that flash wagon.

Iā€™ll need to think over this?

1 Like

Tough to say whether or not a w!Achro would sacrifice a w!Mist. Itā€™s possible though.

As for a w!Achro voting up a t!Mist in this same situation, Iā€™m fairly certain he probably would.

1 Like

As long as min puts down her thoughts just in case Misty is town first, Iā€™m fine with her shooting whenever.

1 Like

Yep.
Min, if you could write a last will and testament so to speak, that would be fantastic.

2 Likes

Also why is Misty so scared of the shot?

:thinking:

1 Like

My guess is TMI that she wonā€™t survive the shot.

Supposedly because she doesnā€™t want to waste the shot. Not a great reason.

1 Like

Especially since it wouldnā€™t be a waste if shā€™s a villager.

itā€™s literally town kp

why would i want town to use kp on me

Itā€™s ad o something we can use to figure stuff out.

*also

Have you proposed an alternative course of action?

1 Like

yes i have and you would know this if youā€™ve been reading my posts!