[Game Thread] Morbtainado - Morbfia EPIC win

I’d honestly want to become a vampire regardless. Being a vampire would be fun.

Would you still want to become a vampire if you’d sparkle?

Nah. Besides, Vampires don’t sparkle.

Now that I have less stress I am going to cool off for a bit after that morb

1 Like

huh
yall can just wagon me now for defending her :skull:

‘Kay. You’re probably the target tonight, so no pressure.

1 Like

Alright and good idea. You deserve a break after that excellent shot.

OP has been updated with flips and threadmarks. Apologies for excessive delays on that front.

Not Voting (9): Achromatic, Jaiden, Leafia, Magnus, PoisonedSquid, min, epitau, Zorvo, Kanave

2 Likes

Sure. Why not? VOTE: Kanave

Who should the other wagon be?

I would be willing to bet there’s at least a second Morbfia between Jaiden/Squid/Kanave/Epitau, and possibly both.

I was tempted to list Epitau separately, but nah.

1 Like

Wouldn’t surprise me one bit if that list of four names contained both of Misty’s scumbuddies.

epitau /might/ actually be partnered unironically

2 Likes

Anyway, I think I’ll call it a night too, so good night everyone. :sleepingleafeon:

1 Like

nitee

2 Likes

Was Town.

Was Town.

Was Town.

Was Town.

I’ll come back to this.

Alright, here’s what I noticed.
Quite a number of villagers voted Epitau, quite a number of suspects refused to do so.
I remember Min didn’t want to vote Epitau, and the entire POE can’t all be wolves, so it’s not a foolproof test.

But can anyone else see the same trend I noticed? Don’t just read these quotes, feel free to go back and read the whole flashwagon event.

Kanave voting Epitau isn’t a w/w action, imo.
We previously established that wolves should’ve been willing to vote Epitau so Pigeon was exed D2, which was one reason why Eliza went.

However, the only potential wolf to do so was Kanave, and we know Mist didn’t want to vote Epitau. We can also tell by today that Mist doesn’t work well under pressure, and that flashwagon would’ve been a stressful moment.

If I’m leaping through hoops which aren’t there, someone please set me straight.

No headache plus a wolf corpse what a lovely thing to wake up to tbh.

Jaiden prob v
Magnus prob v
Kanave prob w
Magnus wagon voters w equity+

Time to cook a victory dinner.

1 Like

Wh— Why is this?

I dont think two wolves got together and decided to attack the top poster when no one else was. Also two wolves on pigeon feels prob n from wolves

1 Like

What do you think about this? Is it a wolf giving up, a town sacrificing themselves for us or a wolf trying to act like a town willing to die so we can move on?