[Game Thread] Morbtainado - Morbfia EPIC win

Oh uhh

I vote we ignore that and ask for contributions. I was thinking her anyway to wrap up the epitau wagon because if it was pure that has certain implications for epitau but i also dont even remember her defending misty. I may have been too busy being ignored blatantly by misty as she screamed about sheep lol

1 Like

Correction never w giving up though. They donā€™t do that as much as the legends say.

1 Like

If my Maths is correct, which is probably isnā€™t, there are only 28 possible scum teams remaining.

Thatā€™s excluding myself, or you excluding yourself. Hard facts here.

Excluding confirmed min and the villager who is doing the calculation, it is flexible.

I removed Min from the calculation, but I wasnā€™t going to remove myself because I canā€™t be ā€œconfirmedā€ villager from anyone elseā€™s perspective, not in the same way.

Itā€™s meant to be a global calculation, not a personal one.

Sure then lets focus on you/me as the final two wolves

2 Likes

What a timeline that would be.

1 Like

Another time and place, perhaps.

Thoughts on my jaiden progression?

1 Like

Taken at face value, this interaction would heavily suggest a Mist/Jaiden partnership. Of course itā€™s too easy, Mist knew she was next to go and she brought this up as a fake partnership. I would agree Jaidenā€™s likely Town here, although for a different reason than you. Which is actually a good thing, since weā€™re taking the same conclusion from different sources.

Thoughts on ā€œyourā€ Jaiden progression, thoughā€¦ hmm.

1 Like

Well the question was actually meant to be thoughts on the jaiden slot but i am not going to stop you from going off, king

Letā€™s say Jaiden can be safely excluded from suspicion for the present. That presumably leaves two wolves between Kanave, Squid and Epitau.

Mist/Kanave/Squid
Mist/Kanave/Epitau
Mist/Squid/Epitau

If Jaiden canā€™t be excluded:
Mist/Jaiden/Kanave
Mist/Jaiden/Squid
Mist/Jaiden/Epitau

Twelve worlds total. I think itā€™s worth noting that my spreadsheet has Squid/Epitau labelled as the same alignment: i.e if one flips wolf, the other will follow.

What are your thoughts on worlds where kanave w jaiden v and squid v which according to your spreadsheet would make epitau v

If Kanaveā€™s wolf, and Jaiden, Squid and Epitau are Townā€¦ you, Leafia, Zorvo, myselfā€¦ no, I donā€™t think Iā€™m really happy with any of those cynical worlds. If the spreadsheetā€™s correct that far, Leafiaā€™s clear for some reasonā€¦ Zorvo and Mist arenā€™t aligned, despite the former initially TRing the latterā€¦ Mist tried to suspect you, which seems unlikely for a W/W concourseā€¦ and I know Iā€™m Town. So I donā€™t think that works.

Iā€™m going to VOTE: Kanave. I would prefer a Squid execution, although I canā€™t say Iā€™m opposed to this course of action. Heck, I even said this earlier.

No, look at how Mist treated Magnus during Day 1. It wasnā€™t great.

Although Mist is now more aligned with Jaiden.

VOTE: Jaiden

I donā€™t think itā€™s Kanave from how Mist treated them.

Iā€™m personally the complete opposite.

Well theres two misty wolf worlds. She was playing it sttaight or she was being obnoxious knowing she was likely to die. I will explore both when i get to my computer.

1 Like