[Game Thread] Morbtainado - Morbfia EPIC win

Wagonomics is the easiest way for me to hunt around since I’m not really the best at reads :^)

Can you go into further details on the wagonomics?

I actually think Squid is town here.

I also want to say that I think Mist would potentially put both wolves in there but definitely put the 1 in there.

As I said: EPit, Jaiden and Magnus contain the wolves due to day 1.

@Achromatic remember this.

1 Like

Greatest Town Ever
Zorvo

Confirmed Town
Min

Obvious Town
Leafia
Achro

Lean Town
Squid

Nullish Lean Wolf
Kanave

Wolf PoE
Magnus
EPit
Jaiden

^ Magnus would be my last choice in there but still possible. I think it’s also possible any of the 1/3 could be the only wolf just as much as I think 2/3 can be wolves, but this is never all town.

Look i am for sure not playing on this site to bulldoze people if everyone is screaming i am wrong i will listen and then mock you all post game if i was right okay lol x)

But i am going to state my case fully zorvo so you dont have to repeat so much. I remember your suspect list.

I can try :pensive:

Pigeon’s wagon was a very stale wagon for most of Day 1, so it’s clear that scum wanted to stronghold it to make sure it’s THE top wagon at EoD

Even with the flashwagon on epitau, it eventually died down and slipped back to Pigeon. To do that, you’d need anchors to keep the pressure on it or else it’s going to be slip and die which wouldn’t be good for them

Same could be said for the Eliza wagon, but there wasn’t any major counterwagons on it except for me and Kanave voting for Magnus

Both Magnus and epitau have been on the two top wagons which potentially raises the chances of them being scum

From these wagons and Magnus’ view towards Kanavae, it makes me think it’s a w/t scenario where if one flips scum, the other is town because neither of them were suspected enough to potentially warrant a bus

Why am i not a suspect? I crushed the misty wagon yesterday and began the eliza one. From a wagonomics perspective solely i look like trash. Whats your wagonomics theory there?

It’s not a soundproof theory, I admit that. But I also take into account how people do act in general so that I don’t blindly go off it like a bat.

To me, you’ve been a massive town leader with you doing everything in your power to find scum. And plus, I focus on EoD wagons most of the time since my memory is kinda crappy sometimes

If you’re a deepwolf, then good job, you’re making yourself look really good. But even then, there’s no doubt you’re the towniest person here

And also I doubt a scum would lead a wagon like that unless they’re a powerwolf, but time will tell if that’s the case

2 Likes

Why do I have a feeling you don’t want to let go of the possibility that I’m not Town? :thinking:

Okay, so you do implement reads you just dont lead with them. Understood.

1 Like

The problem with epitau is their behavior almost feels purposeful. They look like they are not going to post 10 times and then they post just enough and the cycle repeats. Its a little bogus lol.

I still don’t like the way Mist treated you day 1.

Achro states it more then likely leans to mist trying to TMI you town but I can honestly see it both ways since from how I viewed it at the time felt partnery.

Also if we take mafia position into consideration, they really don’t want to lose their wolves before day 3.

Here’s how I see things.

If we follow my PoE we will always make it to the final wolf.

Like even if we don’t win we will lose F3.
I’m not wrong here on my wolf PoE, or at the very least I don’t see it.

Part of me feels like they’d be a good shot tomorrow, but the problem is that even if they survive the shot, they still wouldn’t post much which would suck for the state of the game

The problem with lynching epitau is that their posts don’t have much connections with anyone which would make their flip uninformative :pensive:

A flip on someone like Kanavae or Magnus is more telling since they posted more and can lead to the other’s alignment

How many shots do you think we get squid

What really makes me scratch my head is why she said “your move” to only Magnus and Achro, might mean something but I’m not sure as to what.

Let me check her votes on other players.

Just a straight vote.

Calls out Squid when voting Eliza

Votes Eliza again, this time just a straight vote.

Not sure what this post means but it’s a vote on Squid.

Here’s their vote in Kanave, not sure how I feel about this Magnus part they added with the vote.

After this they just voted back onto Eliza.

Things to note: neither Jaiden or EPit were voted despite Mist saying they are concerned on EPit slot.

… Two at least :^)

My best guess is because they viewed you as being a threat if you lived too long but they figured that if they killed you at night.then suspicion would go onto them.

Misty did domething very similar to this and notice how Jaiden isn’t considering the possibility that both Zorvo and I are villagers. Something I think a v!Jaiden would probzbly consider the possibility of.

So you think that when we have a gamewinning PoE and can only afford two misyeets that the best solution is to yeet a member of the consensus towncore?

The word is consensus.

I have to admit that I agree with you about Squid. She’s been very villagery since the Misty shot and she has seemed very happy about it too.

Sadly, I don’t think he’ll ever do that.

Also, what are your reads right now Squid?

2 Likes

Like I said before, I feel like Kanave and Magnus are in a w/t scenario based on their views on each other (Mostly Magnus’ view on Kanave), so either of them can be either a good lynch or a good shot depending on who gets lynched

Achro and Zorvo are huge town in my eyes with how they’ve been acting this entire time with their focus on problem solving

You’re more likely town too with you actually contributing and making your own thoughts without trying to blend in

And then there’s Jaiden and epitau… Honestly, I’m still null on them and don’t mind either of them getting shot at some point, but I don’t know how much information their flips would spill. Based on process of elimination though, one of them could be another scum

1 Like

We don’t have another shot, Squid.

The gun was one shot only. No more guns will be given out.