[Game Thread] Morbtainado - Morbfia EPIC win

hmm. okay. well something’s gone amiss here unless magnus and jaiden are wolves.
i don’t blame y’all though as i have been.,… quite unhelpful

yes, i will quote their message

Geyde wanted me to reach out about some game you’re in?
He hasn’t just told me the name of the game lmao but he was wondering if you were still around or somethin

….

I…I…I Don’t know with this person…

i agree. but anyway, zorecvehicleo has established me, magnus, and jaiden as possible wolves.
what are the rest of y’all’s thoughts on that

Except for the fact that I’m not, but other than that yeah.

Where did this name come from?

Plus Kanave and Squid as possible wolves. Technically anyone’s a possible wolf except Min, but that’s the process of elimination.

Hm. Well epitau is town lol.

Is this another derpclear?

good question. dunno. i myself am wondering where epIT derives from.

mkay, good to know

Who would you recommend to be the next executed target, if you had the choice?

Well, I think Jaiden and Magnus/Kanave are good possibilities for being wolves

At this point, I don’t think you’re scum because you seem too clueless to be scum

Super derpclear yes. Dont think i really want to get into it lol x)

another good question. to that i would have to say “i don’t know”

And none of the wolves, save Kanave potentially, chose to vote Epitau over Pigeon?

magnus you seem to be fine although i really can’t tell
jaiden i haven’t looked at much but seems to be… avoiding something. might be wrong
not sure about others, squid seems fine…?

That appears to be the case yeah. Will have to think on why that is after going over things more.

Can you read up on Kanave and share your thoughts there?

right, kanave, will do in a bit (or tomorrow on my computer, phones are annoying)

So first thought is they just didnt want pigeon to be able to talk himself out of pressure.

1 Like

Epitau has been modkilled

DO NOT DISCUSS THE CIRCUMSTANCES BEHIND WHY MOD ACTIONS MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE BEEN TAKEN

Day has been ended prematurely with no execution.

Night 3 will be extended to fit with our normal start of day time. So 2022-07-28T16:00:00Z. We apologize for the inconvenience.