ah, my appologies

This should fix the morbcount.

1 Like

VOTE: ElizaThePsycho

1 Like

VOTE: ElizaThePsycho

2 Likes

VOTE: Eliza

I also think thatā€™s enough votes on Eliza for the time being while we figure stuff out.

1 Like

What does a guy have to do to get n1ā€™d around here.

Anyway this train sucks and is now about Misty. (this is an ancient gamefaqs reference)

VOTE: Mistyx

Just finished making lunch and didnā€™t iso over night, but I remember apocā€™s dying words were ā€˜Iā€™d shoot mistyā€™ so Iā€™ll start there and work to Jaiden.

2 Likes

wait youā€™re ALIVE? I misread the nk

2 Likes

actually they were KARKALICIOUS

@ElizaThePsycho @Leafia are you two wolves again and just like not killing me n1 you can be honest

also last game is ended so I donā€™t have to be vague on reads anymore hype.

sameee

no

@May Hiya

Pigeon early wagon pure? If not probably donā€™t want to be voting Eliza right now. Iā€™ll let you figure out why. Thanks!

Anyone else think this nk is weirdchamp af

Anyway Iā€™m at Walmart

Worthy of a NK, in my opinion. I donā€™t think we need to analyze this any further.

But actually, Apo was a bit of an odd choice, in my opinion, though I may just be conflating them with Achro. I feel like it could point toā€¦ something, even if analyzing NKs is usually not super productive.

2 Likes

I donā€™t know what this means lmao

(Edit: I donā€™t understand the first sentence specifically, to be clear.)

1 Like

Ahem sorry, blood sugar low eating now to remedy.

Ahem.

ā€œDo you believe all town voted Pigeon early on? The first, say, 5 votes? If not, it may interest you to note the current votes on Eliza, the early votes on Pigeon, and why there may be some overlap into reconsidering things.ā€

1 Like

Wagonomics hours LETā€™S GO!!! Obviously, Pigeon flipped town obviously. Like what people have said before, the votes on this have remained stagnant, so if (and I feel like) there is at least one scum on this wagon. Maybe two since everyone voted someone, but I doubt that

As for Epitauā€™s wagon, I feel like Elizaā€™s sudden push on them is bad and I do agree with the suspicion going on with her, but Iā€™ll need to look at her mafia and town games to tell the difference between her playstyles because this is the first time Iā€™m in the same game as her

With the loss of traction on Magnus, it might have been a wagon on scum, but that depends on Magnusā€™ behavior moving forward

ā€œMake it look like itā€ bruh