[Game Thread] Morbtainado - Morbfia EPIC win

epitau not getting the gun probably makes him a wolf

im not even bothering to engage with that achro take on me because it’s so thoroughly flawed

Good idea. ^_^

May I interest you in a Misty shot given you are one of the few people to my knowledge who had retained a good feeling about Misty in the game which would explain nicely why you now have a gun. It’s basic, but it fits my narrative so I will use it to brazenly ask you to follow my bidding.

Let me pull up a couple of things from Misty I didn’t like. I think if they don’t convince you then maybe nothing should because they are, to me, the most compelling pieces against the slot as of yesterday other than ‘I think at least one wolf was on Pigeon.’

1 Like

i think kanave has the least going for her

and i think pushing magnus here is super ??? so im kinda eyesing at Leafia and squid for that

this is so undercommital for a day 3 readslist in a vanilla game

And why are you against a Magnus push again?

With Mist th saying something like this and Achro’s suspicioun on Misty, I feel that it’s likely that there’s always a wolf between Misty and Epiteu.

(i am telling you to simply read better)

can someone explain to me why achros suspicion on misty was so absolutely constant
i dont understand the entire deal there

Sorry I have been very busy

It’s also the readlist of a mod confirmed villager.

Haters gonna hate I guess ….

his d1 was villagery and the way momentum on him has been handled makes him unlikely to be a wolf

It has not been, I was fine with her for a good long awhile ;o

Anyway @min here is a take

Both require you to expand to look at reply chains. But I feel like Misty has a real bad perspective issue with me and try to remember what I caught marl on last game. I am an egotist, but I am a pretty good egotist.

But if your reaction to these is ‘meh’ then maybe I am tunneling, but I really don’t think I am especially when Misty is treating me like “nah I don’t even have to bother engaging with Achro” which is starting to sound a lot like marl’s endless null read of me in terms of desperation x)

Now is your chance, Min. Join the sheep pen that you were denied in that game.

2 Likes

Starting to think a Misty shot would be best now honestly.

Good, good. Let it flow through you.

1 Like

How exactly was it villagery and do you think it was the same D2? Because I feel like we’re reading different D1s here

1 Like

i don’t have time to get quotes but not as much d2

Magnus has clearly been open wolfing this game it’s just some people like doing that as town tbh

3 Likes

True. The thing is, Misty’s defense of Magnus sounds a lot like a wolf trying to defend their scumbuddy.

1 Like