GOAT^2 - Game Thread (5/15) - Day 6 - Mafia wonnered

is may just generally performative because

I would say that I’m not better than my neighbors, honestly. I haven’t really done proper interaction with the game - and, of course, that’s largely just because there’s very little to interact with right now. I think my tone is town me, but that’s coming from an incredibly biased source, and it’s not like you (well, anyone, really) know much about what mafia me looks like

I wouldn’t call this a terrible post, it was in response to magnus

1 Like

eeven though magnus wasn’t asking him, nvm

1 Like

Welcome to my Molly/KT wolf world I don’t know if I fully believe it but I sure have constructed it and once I’ve built a world I usually don’t let it go. I’ll have to re-evaluate if Eliza flips W, of course, but I suspect I’ll bemore focused on deflecting the various objects that will be thrown at me in that case.

3 Likes

oh

1 Like

Zorvo

May

ybw
brad

1 Like

I would say yeah, I generally have a performative tone on forums, if only because I don’t normally type in paragraphs with perfect grammar - I just find it easier to communicate this way in the environment of a forum.

Here’s my opening posts from all the other games I’ve played here, all of which I was town in, so you can take a quick look at how I talk, though in most of them I forget the game exists for the first 24 hours and have to come in and catch up:

2 Likes

What does this mean

2 Likes

tha’ts my reads

1 Like

Whys there only four people in it

2 Likes

Becuase i only townread three people and I’m legally not allowed to push zorvo anymore

1 Like

I am… still a little confused, sickbrain, could you label the tiers maybe for me please

2 Likes

Town:
Zorvo

Also Town:
May

Still more Town:
Brad, YBW

1 Like

So cool. Thank you

2 Likes

any time

1 Like

idk about generally but I can say I heavily scumread May in our last game together for making performative and wordy posts and May was town

2 Likes

They call me May “Performative and wordy” May, maker of posts

3 Likes

Zorvo

May

Brad
YBW
Molly

but like molly can still be a wolf

2 Likes

no way may and eliza are teamed like this though

1 Like

Actually the word they and I usually use is “autism” but same difference

2 Likes

is that your only world for now or do you have alternate worlds if the molly/KT world doesn’t work out?

1 Like