[Game Thread] Morbtainado - Morbfia EPIC win

interesting
you’ve changed since we’ve last played
I mean yeah, people tend to do that over multiple years but still
interesting
it appears my flawless meta reads I am so well known for may be inconsistent.

give me one take right now
i dont care what it is it can be about anything as long as it’s right now
i trust you

i legitimately have no idea what you were expecting

1 Like

i need a new pfp 1 sec

perfect
if i’m in any way consistent I’m doing something wrong

yooo pop off

2 Likes

I know that from reading your first post, it’s pretty long and detailed which I know doesn’t determine anything, but from your other posts, I feel like I’m getting a good vibe from you with how much you’ve been contributing already

Hello, fellow Morbheads. In the same boat as Squid here, but I can at least place a vote.

Leafia’s posts seem strange to me, though I am not experienced in the art of Poasting around here. It feels like it’s intended to throw confusion around - this post I’m replying to creates a weird connection that could mess up anyone retroactively analyzing their behavior after an evil flip. VOTE: Leafia

2 Likes

leafia is always strange tbh tbh

hi eliza

what are your thoughts on the other votes on leafia

I’m not voting Leafia. I made the mistake of early voting last time. Players have been let off before, though, because “they’re always like this” or something.

that doesnt really change my question at all

checking vc

I continue to not like other people’s sus on Leafia and I don’t know what that says about my own sus on Leafia

i had no idea there was this many votes on magnus & jaiden

also the achromatic vote is literally guranteed to be OMGUS and i haven’t even read the post behind it

basically

what do you think about kanave and magnus’s pushes on leafia

kanave’s push is dumb if i remember it correctly
i didn’t read / didn’t remember magnus’ case

Are flips revealed on death?

Mash brain tells me that two votes isn’t a whole lot.

I really should play normal games more often, mashes are fucking up my sense of scale

its here @ElizaThePsycho

1 Like

i know