GOAT^2 - Game Thread (5/15) - Day 6 - Mafia wonnered

oh right yeah lmao. completely forgot that point but i did literally say ‘ama’ and they responded so that’s not a scumtell at worse it’s nai

If I was killed and flipped Town, who would you look at afterward? You only seem to have one scumread.

I townread Marl because he was actually doing stuff all of the first day, branding players with reads quickly and consistently:

Etcetera. Whether or not I agree with the reads personally, or whether it’s Marl being Marl, I tend to see “multiple reads + decent analysis” as “towny”.

I don’t think this necessarily points to Marl and O.kazo being partnered; it’s a possibility, but it isn’t convincing.

The wagon on Marl formed way too quickly if it’s pure, in my humble opinion.
Basically, I expect Marl is Town.
I think you’re evil, and I’m trying to contextualise your behaviour in a way that supports it. If you disagree with that idea, just know that it’s what you’re all doing for Marl rn.
This is my readlist, not yours. Kingtroll’s in townlean because I haven’t played with him, and for all I know you’re getting duped.

I’ve shared my thoughts on this, and we’d need to agree to disagree. Since it’s your wallpost, though, anything you say can and will be used against you in court.

My bad, you’re just vibe reading people. You’re equating “I like these people’s posts” with “probably good”, without providing any reasoning. Or analysis, if you’d prefer.

…My mind hasn’t been changed. You look good in order to win, you don’t win by looking good.

Except you ultimately didn’t share anything of use about those slots?

I’m weird for disliking questions, sure. Whatever.

Why not quickly ISO O.kazo’s posts yourself, come to your own conclusion? Why not double-check?

Alright, here’s a test: why do you townread Kingtroll? This is a serious question intended to gauge your critical thinking.

Exactly, but you didn’t. And if you thought it was meta, why mention the possibility of voting there anyway?

I could buy your town list. I think someone’s missing from the collective group, though? Eleven names, when there should be twelve (discounting Zorvo)?

“Wants to execute players you don’t like, instead of players you think are bad.” Sorry, but I’m not dying today. And if I don’t die today, I doubt I die tomorrow. I won’t be nightkilled, either. I make it to D4 at the earliest, imo.

Literally wanting to kill people you don’t like.

I don’t think anyone discussed the possibility of Min being JOAT, so… unless wolves pegged Min with a really good social read.

We’re making up for a lack of wagon yesterday.

1 Like

Ugh….
What?

You know that is NAI for Marluxion right.
He’s a player that always does that no matter his role.

1 Like

Is there a recent w!Marl game I could read through? I’ll keep an open mind.

1 Like

There is 12 names and I didn’t include myself.

1 Like

Sure yeah this one:

1 Like

you’re never going to get me past townlean i’m afraid one of my earliest games i got myslynched due a meta read by a wolf and since then i’ve changed my meta every three games or so for fun. the liking every post is going to stay though

this quote also applies to several other players in this game. including marl given how marl wanted to kill vulgard d1 for not townreading them easily after vulgard’s slight push on them so

2 Likes

no, the read was based on “silviu disappeared for the day after saying that”, but with the sub-out that’s most likely nai

1 Like

Don’t discuss the nature of replacements.

1 Like

If Marluxion is Town this is my new solve.

Simply because my opinion towards O.Kazo is he is a troll.

2 Likes

VOTE: Lemonfairy

i was waiting to see if lemon would improve, and her popin basically just said she won’t. it’s like, i get being overwhelmed, i get not being able to catch up, that’s me every other game, but she doesn’t seem to care about… doing anything else instead of catching up. especially when she said she read like 300 posts and isn’t talking about any thoughts she got from that stretch. she still hasn’t explained her marl vote either of course. it’s like she’s using being overwhelmed as a catch-all exemption, when it’s clearly not. she just feels frozen.

i’m also half-looking for wolves jumping on marl, and lemon sticks out like a sore thumb with having nothing to support her vote, not having any kind of passion or fire behind her vote unlike everyone else getting super cocky, and just generally being less towny and solvy than the others who are piling on marl. she feels like she landed there conveniently more than anyone else there.

2 Likes

my brain is kinda broken from sleep loss

i absorbed some of the points about ybw. i agree that her solving has been unimpressively stagnant, but not so much that it feels significantly different from the mash i played with her. the other points magnus made seemed like a lot of one-off hedge points, which i don’t put stock in.

@Vulgard just so you don’t feel unheard, i did read your magnus case(s). i think that your points are good, i’m open to the vote, but i do feel some towny self-righteousness from him today, like when he gets into an argument with kt about “you sure you’re not confbiasing on ybw because i’m the one who’s pushing her?” i can’t call it strong, but there’s this, idk call it villagery inner fire or something.

kt, vul and zorvo are my most confident villagers aorn. and marl, saying it feels like shouting into the void but ugh. i should be back more tonight (est).

1 Like

Ey ey ey

One LHF Wolf dies and some people get side tracked.

O.Kazo alone should have 1 of their partners spewed wolf.

(Marluxion/Vulgard/Eliza) at least 1 is a wolf cause of how O.Kazo is.

1 Like
1 Like

Omg i thought day ended today ive been so confused

2 Likes
1 Like

Back from all the nonsense I had to do today, and I’m in a state where I just… need another flip to properly orient myself in this game, I think, and that’s why I’m having so much trouble reading. I tend to be this way for the first two days of any mafia game. If anyone has any particular questions or people they want to push (I still want Marl flipped today, but I don’t like the stagnation we have right now), let me know, because I really don’t have many opinions on my own.

2 Likes

okok I’ve mostly caught up
I got to the point where I showed up D2 (#1181)

1 Like

think I’ll probably never read the rest or just skim

1 Like

hi
want to talk?

1 Like