GOAT^2 - Game Thread (5/15) - Day 6 - Mafia wonnered

3 Likes

they say mistakes make you stronger
the guy who invented society must look like this

58cea2e6aad8258cea2e6aad8258cea2e6aad8258cea2e6aad_by_missusedmemes_db37hyc-250t

3 Likes

3 Likes

Did something happen while I was away?

1 Like

I won’t be here long now either.

6/150

1 Like

I like disagreeing with people. It means I’m more likely to be engaged with in conversation.

Unpaired with YBW, as wolf trying to microread something as Town because… it’s handwritten? No, this reasoning doesn’t hold. I disagreed with Vulgard’s interpretation earlier (saying it’s nullscum more than anything), and Zorvo disagreed as well, saying it’s NAI. There may or may not have been others, this is a speed ISO.

Starts a mild back and forth with Eliza which doesn’t really mean anything.

Furthermore, branching out to talk about nothing useful.

Disagreed with by Eliza. Likely unpaired with Eliza.

Voting someone to apply pressure and wait for their feedback is a good look, but it’s nothing definitive.

Vulgard was really critical entering Kaguya-sama, questioning people about everything and writing really long posts. Since that isn’t happening here, I’m vibe-reading Vulgard as a bad one.

1 Like

Fine, I agree that not every post might need a postcount, but this is a blatant misinformation.

1 Like

I have a personal objective, something I want to happen that’s known only to me. Unrelated to my wincon. I will explain to you all once this condition succeeds or fails.

I’ll assemble a readlist ASAP for you all, and make it specifically as contentious as possible. You’re all welcome.

2 Likes

That’s… basically the same thing I’ve done here? A crucial difference is that there isn’t much I can talk about compared to there. A lot of people are still in RVS and the only read that was given except for mine (Brad’s) turned out to be a meme according to him. Marl has two wolfreads but he isn’t outing them.

Why are you analyzing my slot from the POV of who I’m paired/unpaired with? You’re preflipping me mafia for no reason and I don’t recall you doing that to other people before, including in the last game we played together.

I think bothering to write this type of opening post by hand is the towny kind of effort, because most wolves wouldn’t feel the need to do that. I knew I’d get pushback on this read when I was making it, but I don’t see why the reasoning doesn’t hold; if anything, you might disagree with what it means, but that’s about it.

This is the exact opposite of the truth. I was trying to get someone to discuss a read while other people were engaged in banter and shitposting. I know you said this was a speed ISO, but this is a gross misreading of the situation. If that was nothing useful, then how about everything else that people were posting in that timeframe?

Even from the POV of you wanting to preflip me for some reason, this doesn’t make much sense. Two people disagreeing on a read doesn’t make them unaligned. I’m not sure what you’re doing here.

3 Likes

Share with the class. :clap:

2 Likes

If this objective of yours involves “reading” me by preflipping me with other players and unaligning me based on surface-level interactions, then I’d rather you explain what you’re doing right now, because this ain’t it.

1 Like

Read the thread?

2 Likes

Like, there are some contexts where I’m okay with people asking for cliffs, but the game has objectively been slow so far.

Does lol’s misinformation mean anything to you in terms of his alignment?

1 Like

Did afterwards.

Just posted so people would know I’m available. (I don’t have much time at this moment)

1 Like

On itself probably nothing.

1 Like

Obligatory OMGUS
VOTE: Vulgard

Also except Neon, the ones who called out my disapparances last game were all scum.

1 Like

I have a self-centred wish I want to bring out, don’t worry.

The game has been slow, so I’m trying to shake a few hornet nests. Part of that is a surface “hey, Vulgard’s acting differently, I wonder why?” and examining your behaviour through that lens, when I’m sure the context explains the change. I hold no attachment to any early reads, and I never even voted you.

You recently played one game with me — Kaguya-sama. Associative reading is definitely something I dabble or used to dabble in (i.e Morbtainado), so just let me do my thing. If I was hardaccusing you, I’d already be pushing for your elimination.

A villager doesn’t need to make the effort to act town in their opening post; they can do that later. But a wolf can’t afford not to look town, even from the beginning of the game. That was my point.

You questioned Brad on calling Eliza Town. Now that you pressed me on the matter, I can actually dedicate more of my focus to the topic: this is you being critical. Hence, this is you demonstrating good behaviour. However, the topic did go nowhere, so…

From your perspective you’d already know if you were paired or unpaired with Eliza, so it’d be strange for you to argue against the reasons to unpair you with others. It makes you look better if said person flips evil, so most players as either alignment would welcome it. So you’re looking at the game through an objective lens… intriguing.

1 Like

My lunch break is over, so see you again in a few hours.

12/150

1 Like

Readlist (Unordered)

Town JOAT:

• Magnus

Townread:

• May (subject to change later)

Townlean:

• Zorvo
  • Lemon

Nulltown:

• Silviu
  • KingTroll
  • Marl (variant depending on those two reads which may or may not exist/be reasonable)
  • Eliza

Null:

• Min
  • Lol
  • Bradland (actively)

Nullscum:

• YBW
  • Vulgard
  • Molly

Scumlean:

Scumread:

Is it a bad sign if I hate my own readlist?

1 Like

ok
20/150

1 Like