Bland & Flavorless Mountainous 15er - Mafia Winnered

Okay so basically it goes like this

Magnus wolf = people magnus was trying to pupeteer or whatever people are saying are not wolves it would not make sense to go to your wolf partner D1 and start trying to pupeteer them in public for no reason

Zorvo wolf = Arete is likely not a wolf along with yada yada you get it

I don’t know if Zorvo Magnus or anyone else is a wolf or not until they die so I don’t know if the actions they are taking are town motivated or evil-motivated and the only way I can 100 percent know for sure without any doubt is when I kill them and the game tells me they were town or evil sided.which is why if I feel like they have had a lot of interactions, they should die so I can assess what side those interactions came from. I doubt anyone else plays like this so I let things take their course instead of demanding I be the god-saviour of town that solves everything.

I haven’t looked too deeply into pushes on any particular slots yet but my bets are Magnus being seen as LHF by the wolf team so any oppurtunistic push on them like May can die

• large parts of her early posting were “commentary mode,” like she was more like an uninvested observer than like a player
  • later posting has been (afaict) overrepresenting her confidence significantly for unclear reasons (although this can be a valid strategy Eliza is not a player who I normally expect to do this as town)

If it makes you feel better about me I can say I’m pocketed by the profile picture

i don’t have much of a read on jarek’s actual solving, but these posts feel rly towny lol

I don’t feel bad about you I just disagree with the read

Here are three early links from each town game from Morbtainado onward. Plus one embedded quote.

Morbtainado

[Game Thread] Morbtainado - Morbfia EPIC win - #206 by Magnus
[Game Thread] Morbtainado - Morbfia EPIC win - #227 by Magnus
[Game Thread] Morbtainado - Morbfia EPIC win - #259 by Magnus

Love Is War

Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win - #309 by Magnus
Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win - #322 by Magnus
Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win - #742 by Magnus

Flicker

Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again... - #225 by Magnus
Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again... - #231 by Magnus
Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again... - #236 by Magnus

UFO

UFO Sighting Main Thread - Game Over (Aliens Win.) - #224 by Magnus
UFO Sighting Main Thread - Game Over (Aliens Win.) - #263 by Magnus
UFO Sighting Main Thread - Game Over (Aliens Win.) - #278 by Magnus

GOAT^2

GOAT^2 - Game Thread (5/15) - Day 6 - Mafia wonnered - #218 by Magnus
GOAT^2 - Game Thread (5/15) - Day 6 - Mafia wonnered - #229 by Magnus
GOAT^2 - Game Thread (5/15) - Day 6 - Mafia wonnered - #231 by Magnus

Starcraft

Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory) - #25 by Magnus

Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory) - #136 by Magnus

Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory) - #271 by Magnus

2 Likes

how is this a wolf Zorvo…

My confidence is gone and so is my WiM

Woooooooo

Phraze might be mafia then lol if her content hasn’t been meaningful/concrete so far. I know she tends to play based off her mood but even if she is a low poster, her low posting at least has “juicy content” as town versus as mafia she tends to post less with less actual content in there.

Might ISO her next after Magnus. Currently going through his rn.

I do know that Phraze mentioned how she feels like she is “becoming polarized” and wanted to change that in her future games, so I’ll wait till I get to her ISO and see more out of her but based on what u said, might be leaning >w for her.

Why do you tr Phraze @Neon? What takes did she have so far that seemed more “v” indicative for her?

wim?

Ok yea, Jarek might sr me more for this lol, but Jarek is leaning V for me.

“want it more,” slang for motivation

Basically the amount I care about the game and try harding

Also, on surface real-timing, Arete kinda feels V and I actually do think Zorvo might be V with the amount of people “attacking him” for his wolf read on Arete.

I don’t think a player like Zorvo (based on what I have seen in descriptions from ISO) goes after a player like Arete and just “tunnels” him that early.

It seemed that people tended to discredit Zorvo’s read on Arete more so than call him wolfy for it, which might be indicative of not only Arete being V but also Zorvo as well.

otter voted magnus because she wanted magnus to answer arete’s questions, then she saw that magnus answered arete’s questions, then she just dipped with her vote parked on magnus

feels like struggling lol

Hmmm, just based on understanding threadstate and I am still a bit cloudy, I am kinda feeling Jarek/Arete/Prisma as V.

I kind of have Zorvo underneath that as well as leaning V and if Magnus is V as well, I kind of think May might be mafia based on that world but I will have to acclimate myself more with the game state and get more concrete reads before I push that.

If anyone has thoughts on that, I will be interested in reading/discussing.

hm, reading through these it mostly looks like “basically sensible reasons used to support a read you aren’t confident in,” would you say that’s accurate?

is there anyone you think is suspicious? besides May in worlds where all of those people are actually town

VOTE: otter