GOAT^2 - Game Thread (5/15) - Day 6 - Mafia wonnered

Did afterwards.

Just posted so people would know I’m available. (I don’t have much time at this moment)

1 Like

On itself probably nothing.

1 Like

Obligatory OMGUS
VOTE: Vulgard

Also except Neon, the ones who called out my disapparances last game were all scum.

1 Like

I have a self-centred wish I want to bring out, don’t worry.

The game has been slow, so I’m trying to shake a few hornet nests. Part of that is a surface “hey, Vulgard’s acting differently, I wonder why?” and examining your behaviour through that lens, when I’m sure the context explains the change. I hold no attachment to any early reads, and I never even voted you.

You recently played one game with me — Kaguya-sama. Associative reading is definitely something I dabble or used to dabble in (i.e Morbtainado), so just let me do my thing. If I was hardaccusing you, I’d already be pushing for your elimination.

A villager doesn’t need to make the effort to act town in their opening post; they can do that later. But a wolf can’t afford not to look town, even from the beginning of the game. That was my point.

You questioned Brad on calling Eliza Town. Now that you pressed me on the matter, I can actually dedicate more of my focus to the topic: this is you being critical. Hence, this is you demonstrating good behaviour. However, the topic did go nowhere, so…

From your perspective you’d already know if you were paired or unpaired with Eliza, so it’d be strange for you to argue against the reasons to unpair you with others. It makes you look better if said person flips evil, so most players as either alignment would welcome it. So you’re looking at the game through an objective lens… intriguing.

1 Like

My lunch break is over, so see you again in a few hours.

12/150

1 Like

Readlist (Unordered)

Town JOAT:

• Magnus

Townread:

• May (subject to change later)

Townlean:

• Zorvo
  • Lemon

Nulltown:

• Silviu
  • KingTroll
  • Marl (variant depending on those two reads which may or may not exist/be reasonable)
  • Eliza

Null:

• Min
  • Lol
  • Bradland (actively)

Nullscum:

• YBW
  • Vulgard
  • Molly

Scumlean:

Scumread:

Is it a bad sign if I hate my own readlist?

1 Like

ok
20/150

1 Like

Why “obligatory?”

Point me where you think I did that.

That’s because Brad said the townread was a meme. There’s not much more to talk about after that.

Eliza’s alignment doesn’t matter to me here. The part I’m taking issue with is that you’re reading me through associatives but the unpaired reads you’re making are bad.

Simply put, I don’t think you believe what you’re saying. The only basis for your Eliza/Vulgard unalign is that me and Eliza disagreed on a read within the first 200 posts of the game, and I don’t think you’d consider that sufficient as town.

The unalign below I also find questionable.

I’m looking at this through the lens of you being a villager analyzing me through associatives - and I don’t think this unalign makes sense, either. I could be a wolf making a forced early townread on my partner, there is nothing preventing that from being the case.

Perhaps I should ask: why do you feel comfortable with unaligning me with several players based on thin reasons?

1 Like

Brad and to a lesser extent Silviu

1 Like

:nerd_face:

2 Likes

I wanted to wait for Silviu to post more but if people are gonna be hung up on me not saying it’s best to just talk about it instead

2 Likes

I’ve never seen Silviu write a post as long as the one on Eliza+others in a game before, but that post barely talks about the game, so I’m not sure if that’s alignment indicative for him at all.

I don’t have any more to say about his slot right now.

Brad giving a meme townread and not much else is iffy but I’m giving him some space.

2 Likes

that’s the joke

2 Likes

Fwiw when I wrote the post about being inside his walls I was waiting for him to respond because I thought he was frozen after I called him out on making a fake read. He later claimed he didn’t realize I was asking him a question, which was weird but I don’t think it’s worth reading into.

2 Likes

this part is what pinged me mostly
there is a lot of assuming happening here and very little actual deduction
it’s like it’s assuming he’s town and trying to explain his behavior that way

1 Like

it’s not a lot which is why i was waiting
i shouldn’t have mentioned having wolfreads at all

2 Likes

KingTroll (2): Lemonfairy, May
May (2): min, lol
ElizathePyscho (1): YoubutWorse
Lemonfairy (1): KingTroll
lol (1): Zorvo
Silviu200530 (1): mollylikesorigami
O.kazo (1): Vulgard
Vulgard (1): O.kazo

Not Voting (5): BradLand, ElizaThePsycho, Magnus, Marluxion, Silviu200530

1 Like

I didn’t think he was talking about Troll’s alignment in that post. Just about… playstyle? Personality? I’m not reading into it. It’s weird that the post exists, because Silviu doesn’t do wallposts, but it’s there I guess.

1 Like

too many words i agree with this conclusion

1 Like

clearly silviu is wolf and overcompensating

1 Like