GOAT^2 - Game Thread (5/15) - Day 6 - Mafia wonnered

I have maybe a wolftell? After one recent game? And Lemon picked up on it? I’m scared for my prospects in the future.

1 Like

it’s not yeah

3 Likes

it’s more like I’m grasping at straws because that one thing is the only noticeable difference for me between your two games

1 Like

I’m obviously not expecting you to explain what you’re looking for right now, since you don’t consult the person you’re investigating, but I’m going to follow up on this later.

1 Like

funnily enough, I hard scumread you in your town game and then defended you in your scum game so idk how much faith I have in myself

1 Like

Feels standard. I certainly play differently as each alignment, but I think I play better as evil? As in I look better, because I’m careful about whatever I’m saying? If that makes any sense.

2 Likes

makes sense
I tend to get scumread more as town

it’s ironic

2 Likes

Oh, I get it. I have a better poker face than eyes.

1 Like

I would recommend looking at my D1 accusation of Marluna in that game, or even that one analysis post at EOD1 of Eliza, if you’re trying to read me.

1 Like

my townread DIED
also i suck at townreads

uhhh
honestly i have no idea anymore, marl not being wolf kinda… flipped my world upside down so
[insert consensus poe]
(although vulgard is kinda sus for not being dead.)

1 Like

what are the odds that vulgard is wolf who TMI’d marl as town

1 Like

My push on them was the reason it picked back up.
Don’t try me.

1 Like

i don’t know.
it’s probably because i failed to do an in-depth read of thread
and whenever i do a skim like that, it always results in “i learned nothing” every time
(even though when i do in-depths it sometimes doesn’t yield anything)

its not a good reason
but its the reason
it’s better than “I’m going to not self-pres or anything and leave my vote unvoted at eod”

1 Like

Hey be glad I’m not pushing you. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

My point is I have intent after the other wolf is dealt with my next priority would be you.

I also am using this as a legacy that in case I die and your still alive for others to notice you and that I could be right. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Would it help to read players individually?

1 Like

only if their iso is 100 posts or less

2 Likes

huh molly’s iso is only 69 posts long
nice

4 Likes

I’m not voting you until I see the second wolf die.

1 Like

i hope to god i get nightkilled so i don’t have to deal with this

1 Like

What are the odds you get executed today.

I’d say a good solid 98%.

1 Like