GOAT^2 - Game Thread (5/15) - Day 6 - Mafia wonnered

What if I get nightkilled?

1 Like

when the person i suspect mls a player and then tries to cast suspicion on me for trying to defend that player

1 Like

when was the last time you were nightkilled
be honest

2 Likes

thatā€™s literally one living player if you count silviu and illwei as one player
stop potatoing if youā€™re a villager

2 Likes

Morbtainado, right?

1 Like

I think near end game.
There was one time however Wazza killed me night 1.

1 Like

And won the game

1 Like

Alive

1 Like

i think there are decent odds weā€™ll both survive forever as long as thereā€™s a chance youā€™ll get your way on me
but w/e talking about future nightkills is pointless speculation anyway

1 Like

guranteed

1 Like

yes
the problem is that anymore than 100 posts i get burnt out in the first 10 and never get the iso done

1 Like

this is likely directly as a result of me, on post 10, looking at the overall count and immediately going (internally) ā€œI canā€™t do this many, Iā€™m only on post 10ā€

1 Like

mollylikesorigami (3): Vulgard, KingTroll, May
ElizaThePsycho (2): YoubutWorse, Zorvo
Zorvo (2): Illwei, BradLand

Not Voting (4): ElizaThePsycho, Lemonfairy, Magnus, mollylikesorigami

1 Like

can you make any reads without just isoing

2 Likes

loving my entire poe + illwei not voting

1 Like

i meant except illwei not + illwei

1 Like

eliza really just vanished when asked to make reads without reading a playerā€™s iso

2 Likes

ok, so I donā€™t have an individual reason to TR or SR Magnus (the tell I was thinking of was Magnus talking in a way that feels dissociated from the game but tbh itā€™s hard to tell and I havenā€™t seen the same extent of that in this game compared to their scumgame and towngame that significantly leans towards their scumgame if that makes sense)

but I did find the posts I thought was indicative of Magnus not being w/w with O.kazo again:

as explained before, I think the lack of explanation for the bus looks unaligned
the bussing itself is kind of good too if you look at Magnusā€™ scumgame (80s Wild Overhaul)

• Magnusā€™ scumbuddy beancat is about to go over
  • Magnus is under suspicion from Cream and isnā€™t voting anyone
  • Magnus drops these 3 posts then leaves:

there is no comment or acknowledgement of their scumbuddy being wagoned
nothing about any of the wagons

idk, maybe itā€™s because their scumbuddy was hammered and they didnā€™t get a chance to say anything about it in Overhaul
but I still donā€™t really think how Magnus treated O.kazo would be how they treat a scumbuddy

1 Like

these two posts kind of have the same vibe but idk if itā€™s AI
probably not

1 Like

alright guys full readlist coming out