GOAT^2 - Game Thread (5/15) - Day 6 - Mafia wonnered

No I was just right online yesterday I’m not JOAT lmao

1 Like

I’m not going to comment on anything until JOAT outs because they probably have a clear
Sorry about yesterday

Anyway sorry for how insufferable I’m going to be in advance Magnus town Magnus town Magnus town

2 Likes

I agree with this which is why I want tjhem to out

wow nice job

I actually reconsidered him overnight but on the off chance he’s joat and/or was the save or something I’d rather sit quiet until it’s revealed who the joat targeted

SARCASTIC! Guards, throw her in the guillotine

2 Likes

You could’ve TMIed him as such but whatever
I’m going to sit quiet like I promised I would

sorry to Magnus though
every time I ISO scumcase someone it seems to go wrong

1 Like

u did towncase eliza so ur like 1/2

1 Like

probably my only redeeming act this game :joy_cat:

Not sure if we should sleep or not
Probably depends on who the clear(s) are

I do want to use the entire day either way though

May, are you locked on the idea that I’m scum or are you open to consider other worlds?

I wish I had TMI on him, I was going completely insane that entire day metronoming between “It’s irresponsible to presume Magnus is town based off of a read you didn’t even back up with an ISO and connecting yourself with them too much dooms town to a misvote if they’re wolf” and “but Magnus is so towny”. Nausea-inducing spiral. Motion sickness from the leaping back and forth

1 Like

May, are you locked on the idea that I’m scum or are you open to consider other worlds?

In my Thinking mind, I am willing to consider other options and I don’t want to presume I’m right. In my Gloating mind, I am SO locked

1 Like

You cannot let May be right on the internet even once look at this shit

1 Like

ok, can we talk about your other options because idk if me solving is a great idea :joy_cat:

If you’re the JOAT and saved May then please just claim it because I want to know who the clears are
I am not the JOAT