GOAT^2 - Game Thread (5/15) - Day 6 - Mafia wonnered

I don’t have any particular alternate worlds in mind sorry. Haven’t extensively thought about it. You can lead a horse to considering a misvote but you can’t make it think (about who to misvote)

1 Like

idk how to even respond to that

2 Likes

VOTE: Sleep

Because I’m going to sleep lol

wait, before you go, can you out a readlist pls?

actually, it would be nice if everyone did this

Sleep (1): Vulgard

Not Voting (5): BradLand, Lemonfairy, May, mollylikesorigami, YoubutWorse

Day ends 2022-10-07T22:00:00Z

Made the tiramisu last night and it’s in the fridge now. Will eat it once I get home.

And the baseball to the head joke is specifically because the 2022 Mets have been hit by more pitches than any other team in modern history ok thanks bye

1 Like

So… before they come into thread, any bets as to whether it’s Molly or Brad that’s the JOAT?

1 Like

Not the JOAT, waiting for the claim.

Well… process of elimination?

1 Like

Didn’t Molly mention not being “allowed” to push Zorvo after he claimed, or was that someone else? I remember seeing that and squinting.

1 Like

Yeah probably, just gonna wait for the full picture.

But I’m incredibly impatient. Alright gang time to pointlessly speculate on who Molly would’ve protected. I doubt it was me, given she said she independently wolfread Magnus and I, so someone else is probably getting that funny clear… can JOATs self-doctor? I thought that was the play Zorvo was going for when he revealed.

1 Like
D1 VCs

(skipped 3 VCs because I got tired of coloring them)

lalalalala~

Brad, what are your reads?
May is refusing to cooperate with me

@mollylikesorigami when you get on, can I get your reads too pls?

I’m not refusing to cooperate I’m thinking about other things. My reads are either it’s you and Vulgard or I need to do some serious re-evaluation

1 Like

The serious re-evaluation category is probably like, YBW paired with one of you or Vulgard, I don’t really think it’s Brad? But I could be wrong - most of that read came from Magnus yesterday (RIP)

1 Like

pls do the serious re-evaluation if you’re town
because it’s not me and I’m pretty sure it’s not Vulgard

Then who the hell do you think it is

1 Like