GOAT^2 - Game Thread (5/15) - Day 6 - Mafia wonnered

THE SITE EVEN WARNED ME THAT I POSTED THIS BEFORE LOL

1 Like

because people were saying NKs were JOAT kills and molly was in that range of having enough townreads and not a lot of posts idk

the only night action I’ve done right is the doc on YBW

I thought Brad/molly looked less aligned?
the way Brad tells people to get on/off molly doesn’t really feel like the way scum would treat a partner

you looked at Brad/molly and molly/May but what about Brad/May?

I need to stop townreading people just for efforting

I’m reading through the game Vulgard linked and ngl it’s kind of hurting my brain
maybe I should just skim

Oh no, I thought people would just read Brad’s iso LMAO

1 Like

(Good Question)

1 Like

Brad/May seems significantly less aligned than Brad/Molly imo and I went into detail in my post about it
Can you bring up individual points that you disagree with so we can talk about them?
Also speaking of hurting my brain that’s May’s posts for me

1 Like

Wow good talk

1 Like

While people are reading Brad and I, I’ll remind you all of our funniest interaction, which is where I voted Brad early on D2 because I remembered him voting O kazo for no reason and then moving off, which seemed super wolfy to me at the time.

I misremembered. He voted Silviu and moved off. Now. Whether that makes me a clown who had the right instincts but ignored them is up for debate, but I would like to see how you all fit that into a case [non-rhetorical, I don’t think it disproves us W/W, I just think it’s funny to talk about].

1 Like

Thinking about this post again. It’s just weird to break so early and do that super wolfy “feel like you’re reaching, super sus, your reads are bad, but I still know you’re town”, like, five minutes into the game. Is… is it a reaction to me connecting him and Vulgard? Is that an actual real reach on my part this time? Molly, Lemon, YBW, thoughts?

1 Like

It very well could be regardless of his alignment tbh
I don’t like preflips myself
The weird part for me is that the townread on you feels like he’s TMIng you
I think I had this thought back when he made it but I dropped it or something, I could be gaslighting myself into thinking that I did

Well, shall I just do it? Just place a vote on Brad? Is there anything more that needs to be discussed?

1 Like

no bc we sleep today

Oh okay makes sense.

2 Likes

Probably because I was hoping it was you and I was right on you being town.

Annnnd turns out that might not be the case on me townreading you correctly.

Wait are we actually sleeping? We might as well just go on now that we can have a clear both days to let them lead.

Then just sleep at F4 if we get there.

Everyone should read Flicker, not because there’s anything potentially useful that would help you understand my mindset there (there is), but because I played the game on my Kindle Paperwhite and it was really funny but nobody acknowledged it Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again... - #6825 by May

1 Like

Okay yeah I’ve played like shit/barely played at all this game, and low key I don’t have the time or the motivation to really go through the work needed to both solve and prove that I’m town like I normally can do.

I didn’t expect this game to go this long, or at least I didn’t expect to still be alive at this rate.

I tried my ass off on Day 1, bit on Day 2.

Once I saw Illwei sub in and she started working her ass off on Day 3 I decided to take a back seat because I know she’s good and can usually find a mafia member. So I sheeped in hopes that it would make the game significantly easier for a day. It didn’t.
Not blaming Illwei since I should be doing more to actually help, but meh.

And then yeah…yesterday…meh didn’t do anything, sorry guys.

If you have questions I’ll be glad to answer.