GOAT^2 - Game Thread (5/15) - Day 6 - Mafia wonnered

your mistake
his read on me still sucks, it’s conclusion before analysis the whole way through
he also didn’t really progress his reads yesterday and i was giving him time specifically so he could do that

and if you’re looking for bus votes then this one fits the bill
placed long before eod but he never switched it and then he wasn’t around at eod so like
sure he could be town placing this vote but he barely even talked about o. kazo
and since i had o. kazo as a wolfread and tried to push them then magnus continuing to preflip me mafia makes no sense, the read is completely stagnant regardless of what’s happening in the gamestate

3 Likes

RIP min :ghosthug:

2 Likes

Fair.

I’ll drop him from my list too then.

1 Like

i want marl and magnus to thunderdome today because honestly after my vulgard iso yesterday i think both of them have an equal chance of flipping red

1 Like

completely true

Like I felt like he had a moment where he did try to find a positive moment in your iso, granted it was 1 thing, before continuing to go after you. Guess that could be easy to fake.

1 Like

This talking about Magnus’s read on Vulgard.

1 Like

I never finished catching up and remembered it was EOD with like 2 mins
so I dropped a vote to make myself more readable

being told to vote someone made me paranoid so I voted Silviu right after
because I am unpredictable

1 Like

i feel like he should know this is just how i play but okay i guess

apparently me making an observation and attaching an alignment ping to it is wolfy

this is also completely nai for me
i’m always proactive early into day 1
and, again, i feel like he should know this

so me being proactive is wolfy, but me not making waves after being proactive is also wolfy
how am i supposed to take this seriously

2 Likes

marl btw if you ignore this by saying i’m bad at reads or seth 2 or whatever creative insult you’ve got going on you can call me a dwarf because i will tunnel you for the rest of the game

Sounds like a fun night.

1 Like

like i probably sound uncharitable at this point especially since i wrote walls about his read on me yesterday but i legitimately do think it’s really bad and his vote on o.kazo is completely unexplained in light of that read because i feel like if he’s town with a genuine wolfread on me he should’ve been thinking i was trying to get o. kazo mled

1 Like

why didn’t you vote o. kazo

1 Like

VOTE: Silviu

I’m sticking to my Day 1 read for now.

1 Like

idk
I didn’t remember much from them tbh except for the mafia claim with Eliza
they were blank to me so voting them didn’t feel right

1 Like

So you think the wagons were w/w? Can you explain why?

1 Like

so what were/are your reads on marl and silviu then

1 Like
Magnus's incorrect wolfread on me in Kaguya (we were V/V, recent game)

his reasoning here seems very similar but he’s tunneling it very hard for some reason even though he was just wrong on my alignment using similar reasoning
that’s another reason why i think his read on me is wolfy

1 Like

Vulgard kinda super convincin me on magnus ngl

1 Like

actually he’s more charitable to me in that game even though he finds similar things wolfy but here he just goes full-on “preflip vulgard as mafia and tunnel it for the entire day but still vote o.kazo whom vulgard is wolfreading but vulgard is still a wolf”

1 Like