Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

This is significantly easier said than done and the game I was in with Demisha where she was scum she was painfully awkward (FAM2). Granted that was a 60 player game so I don’t expect the level of discomfort to be the same but by every indicator so far she’s just town ad that’s good enough for where the game is at right now

Hopefully you’re not a vig again like I think you’re claiming. You should never be trusted with a gin and anyone that disagrees with that is just a wolf.

Not saying that I am but I will say in that mafia scum game I killed both wolves with one stone and carried town.

My Bullets for each of those mafias heads, my infinite shots lol.

You also shot a villager in HTF and would’ve shot one in Morbtainado if you had a gun.

Are you reasons for voting Vul motivated in any way because he voted you?
…In any case, this post feels like an easy way to coast along for the first day and blame Achro if he votes town, or change votes or whatever. It doesn’t really mean anything alignment-wise.

I really hate this passive sequence, though. Was Vul busy or something?

On one hand, this is a better post. Asking a specific question instead of just “why?”, although Vul’s not really making any reads thus far. Vul’s draws attention to these other players instead of himself, if that makes sense.

Sure, I’ll VOTE: Vulgard for the present, Zorvo.

In Zorvo’s defence, I would’ve been a reasonable shot anyway.

So whats the thread up to. I am in too many games. But half of you just saw me top post as wolf so i dont have a volume tell just slacking a little lol x)

Vul is slacking a bit too. Is he polarized as wolf?

I dont care tbh

I think it’s about time I called it a night so good night everyone. :sleepingleafeon:

Hey vul voted someone i didnt tell them to. Not how it works.

VOTE: Vulgard

i mean, that interpretation of the opening is fair, it’s just that i don’t see it unless i turn it into that myself in my head, if that makes sense

i wasn’t really thinking about the opening, more the part after she throws down the gauntlet, where she’s giving lectures to leafia on why she’s wrong, it’s just a perspective that seems way off because you don’t bother convincing a wolf that she’s a wolf

(there’s less of it in jaiden’s posts than i thought the first time through but shhhh)

I think jaiden is fine atm just because pushing leafia is a perrfectly fine thing to do. I stressed her out lsst game as wolf so i trust in my ability to perceive her if she is town. Dont know where i want to move my vote yet.

No I do not give a shit.
But that above post you quoted before it is a reason of which I’m voting them.
1 of them posts.

1 Like

Like this post just doesn’t feel natural to me

Their vote on me was random/empty but it was probably due to my random sheep vote I made on Leafia which I kinda expected at least 1 player to vote me for it lol.

Why the hate on Leafia?

Did I miss sthing big?

That post is a joke based on champs on MU and is very null.

It’s been talked about almost since the game started throughout the entire thread