GOAT^2 - Game Thread (5/15) - Day 6 - Mafia wonnered

VOTE: Marluxion

I’m sorry but how he treated O.Kazo he is probably a wolf.

2 Likes

is this your main brad post ybw? it’s the only explanation i’ve really seen and as much as i don’t want to doubt my confirmed town mason i don’t know if this is enough for me to link kazo/brad specifically. it’s a bit fenceposty sure but it’s not bad/from a non-town pov imo

This was Marluxions first mention of O.Kazo

1 Like

thank you for that btw. having you follow me on ended up resulting in me townreading vulgard shame you didn’t come back to keep your vote on kazo (knew it was there in spirit)

what do you think about eliza saying kazo spewed lol town

yeah marl was fairly quiet on kazo and pretty heavy on illwei despite vulgard directly talking to them about kazo

Still kinda disagree

1 Like

@ElizaThePsycho
Do you still think it could be lol and Marluxion?
I think they have a high wolf equity with O.Kazo.

1 Like

I think he was obvious ML also he was replaced.

2 Likes

:grimacing:

1 Like

No shit Seth, I literally posted that well before the sub in happened.

Use your head.

1 Like

Like Marluxion was clearly trying to drive wagon away from O.Kazo.

2 Likes

See I’m not sure I’m convinced Min was killed from wolves PR hunting.
I think they were killed from a social reason.

Me, Min and King were on the same page on regards to some things and I think wolves needed to remove the most competent one of us.

1 Like

ouch

Face it.
People don’t tend to want to follow my reads.
No one knows you much or at least I don’t and Marluxion was even trying to compare you to me (and sorta Min but not really)
So Min having the most valid argument out of us 3 and most Capable of getting others to join on a wagon was the reason I believe they died.

1 Like

brutal but true i guess. marl’s been really devoted to discrediting your reads just because you’re you and i am a nobody who marl also was trying to discredit by completely misreading my posts which i’m still salty about

arguably following that logic probably means min wasn’t killed to frame their scumreads since scum would want to keep the player most likely to push an incorrect read alive rather than leaving it in the hands of people who town could discredit easier

arguably i find marl to be an easier lynch for me to swallow today rather than Magnus but vulgard has made a really good case against Magnus + I want to course correct and cut them some slack in case I’m just subconsciously policying them so I’ll vote once the two start thunderdoming each other

Hi gamers. I’m a massive clown, but in my defense, it was D1.

I dropped that last-minute Silviu vote because I genuinely thought O kazo was town - the wagon on him had played out identically to the time we MLed him in Flicker, and if I am one thing, it’s obsessed with continual self-improvement to an exaggerated degree! That’s my bad. I was overcompensating for what I saw as my mistake in Flicker. I also just thought the wagon was boring and uninformative, and I’m not used to D1s without last-minute flashwagons… I think every game I’ve played here has had one.

Here’s the times I expressed those feelings before shifting the vote, to show it wasn’t out of nowhere. I’ve had some stuff and things going on in the background, so I’ll probably be in and out at best today, and I also still don’t have any reads, so everyone just interact with each other a bunch and I’ll figure it all out later. Usually here I’d say “good night”, but it’s actually night my time, and I’m not interested in providing time-based greetings actually consistent with where I am. So… good morning, I guess.

2 Likes

Oh, and to be clear, when I say “I don’t have any reads”, I mean less a literal “I don’t have any reads” and more “I have not yet received a divine revelation of the entire scumteam from the hell pit in my mind that I can completely dedicate myself to, one that has about a 10% chance of actually being correct”. I have some reads and opinions and I will push cases to see what I make of them, when I have time and also energy.

3 Likes

One more thing - I should at the very least follow up on yesterday’s whole thing with a placeholder vote, and that’ll be VOTE: BradLand

3 Likes

Hi im town

1 Like

When is eod

1 Like