GOAT^2 - Game Thread (5/15) - Day 6 - Mafia wonnered

6 est tommorow’s tommorow

Ok im not gonna be able to be ariund til tomorrow just making sure that eod isnt like right now

1 Like

Actually whats proper date ettiquette
Think he’ll mind if im like sorry cant talk gotta play mafia

3 Likes

if he’s cool yeah

If he’s a keeper he’ll offer to hydra with you

Tell him I said “hi” that should help.

1 Like

Idk hes more of a matt simp

1 Like

Ill read up i will but can i get someone to give me a tldr so that when i do read up i can tell them how wrong their summary is?

1 Like

:sob:

TBH we never actually spoke on EM so he doesn’t know who I am.

1 Like

im back from the void we call dbd

1 Like

…i literally just said i think o.kazo lightly spews lol town
marl is totally wolf tho

2 Likes

one second lemme find the post to renew my thougrhts

1 Like

Shoulda played codenames with us tbh

2 Likes

So eliza is town?

2 Likes

I think that was like the day after I was with friends so my social battery was fucked.

1 Like

Excuses

2 Likes

I’m leaning her town, yes.

1 Like

the lynch happened between two generally agreed poe slots, one of which is the one you’ve replaced into and the other flipped red. the main items of discussion are that:

i personally ascribe to the idea that there’s at least one wolf in vulgard/magnus/marl, and since i did a pretty hard push on vulgard and liked both their response and their other pushes it looks like there’s a wolf in magnus/marl. a few people have already set their votes (vulgard on magnus and zorvo on marl) but i am waiting with the hopes that either they thunderdome eachother or one of them says “no” to me so i can vote them. the dead town also agreed with the vulgard/magnus/marl containing a wolf if i need to justify it

lemon and by some degree may are under some suspicion for having attempted a flashwagon off of someone who flipped scum. i’m personally not scumreading may that much for it because they set the groundwork that they were planning a fw a while before eod but lemon is currently under pressure to post more reads and explain their actions in greater detail

your slot is currently also suspected despite being the counterwagon to kazo/flipped scum due to a large amount of fluff content so i’ll be really happy to see your catchup and calling me out for being wrong in this post

@Illwei

This is sort of what I have, maybe drop Lemon and Magnus from the list.

1 Like

Oh ok so im spewed town

1 Like

Shouldnt have told me that

1 Like