GOAT^2 - Game Thread (5/15) - Day 6 - Mafia wonnered

And this is a tell you’re aware of, since you’re communicating it to me, so it’s not exactly a particularly helpful one.

3 Likes

yeah its absolutely old

1 Like

Could u explain marl for me

if ur so doesnt understand when u rid all plans to make sure you can get a wolf then im sorry but thats a toxic relationship

This is something I saw as well and I agree with eliza here

I wanna say I rememger either brad/zorvo saying that, can’t rememeber exactly who

based

I can agree with this, think zorvo mightve gone harder on okazo? Then agian they did go kinda hard? Idk im going off memeory of me like two days ago which is practically an entirely different person so

2 Likes

lol*
i compeltely agree with marl lmao

2 Likes

Also I don’t usually play like that with a LHF or at least I don’t think I do.

Eliza for example.
I dropped into F5 LYLO or F6 MYLO (don’t remember) and I distanced well enough me and Eliza were able to hit the win and there was a specific way I went about that.

I don’t remember the other game but I probably Buss voted Eliza there.

For the last game with them I hard defended them since they said they might die this game during Night Zero I told them I’ll make sure they live to end game and they did.

1 Like

Bro if you think I said that you must be reading a 1950 New York Times Newspaper cause I said the complete opposite in terms of @Illwei slot.

I called them Obvious ML and both lol and Marlu went off on me for it.

1 Like

I was also the main pusher on the O.Kazo wagon not Vulgard.

Do not clear Vulgard for this, do they look good from it? Sure I guess but this can definitely be a Buss by O.Kazo.

Considering how the dude played Town Doctor I wouldn’t be surprised if he plays wolf by pushing his partner the most.

1 Like

yeah i can confirm. i posted my silv iso and the first reaction seth had was “silv is an obvious mislynch”

i think it was brad actually given how he was going off on you at eod asking if you townread silv’s slot

1 Like

by golly I am!

I can agree but I think vulgard was also a very prominent pusher. I don’t think we should clear vulgard but I think they are most likely town. The only person we should clear is me and kingtroll bc were masons (also u i guess)

1 Like

i don’t know about this chief. i did my vulgard iso you were both pushing kazo independently for a while around the same time

They cross voted early day.

O.Kazo Wagon Dropped

I picked it back up.

1 Like

Shit give me your time machine, just need to borrow it for a quick stop.

1 Like

I mean I guess you could have an old copy of a newspaper past down for generations :crazy_face:

1 Like

The only thing that makes me slightly doubt vulgard is how they kinda dropped the push to let marl go on theirs. Otherwise Iw ould consider them completely clear

where

or should i say
when?

1 Like

Approximately November 18th, 2037 at exactly 1:17

2 Likes

i don’t remember which game this is referring two, i know there was two
but in Silent Hill you subbed in in LyLo during night and proceeded to say “I’m gonna bus you for the WIN!!!” and i’m like “that’s a horrible idea” and eventually talked you out of it

3 Likes

That sounds fucking hillarious

2 Likes

yeah scumchat never got released cuz seth was not outted technically but

1 Like

yeah i was absolutely complaining about that at the time. actually third post i made today was

however d1 they did explain why they were making the deal with marl was due to other games so. as much as it’s very cringe to not stay true to your reads and instead compromising them with someone who you can’t confirm to be town that isn’t nearly as ai as i’d like it to be in this scenario

ok so I’ve read from post #500-something to #840
and I think I have a better sense of the game

but I think I’ll call it a day and go to sleep now
because I think I might be getting a cold

2 Likes