GOAT^2 - Game Thread (5/15) - Day 6 - Mafia wonnered

i don’t think a wolf treats their partner this… agressively? it doesn’t look like theatre, since its something meaningless that lol doesn’t even give a meaningful reply to
if it was intended as theatre then lol would’ve given a reply other than “:nerd:
and as mentioned above i don’t think a wolf treats their partner this aggressive
“this is a blatant information” and “fine” read to me like “I’m legitimately annoyed with this player” which I don’t think a wolf would express on something this simple, not against a partner and not in the main thread
(getting annoyed over something as simple as this is :wowee: but still)
i suppose o.kazo could’ve intended it as theatre and simply not communicated this (it feels incredibly in-character), so its a light spew, but still

in terms of other o.kazo spew
these posts mark the transition into anti-spew imo
as in, both of them are anti-spew and so everything that follows likely is

1 Like

You should be but some disagree still for some reason.

1 Like

Vulgard made a post that Kazo was posting that apparently spews you town.

So I’m choosing to believe it.

1 Like

can somebody explain this to me btw

1 Like

I don’t find that aggressively at all lmao.

Looks like me like O.Kazo is just nitpicking Lol’s post count meme thing.

1 Like

Well like, theyre wrong…so…

3 Likes

If anyone’s questioning it I’m pocketing Illwei.

2 Likes

a few people held the suspicion that the wagons were w/w and someone less tired than me can go find the sources for it

Anyways ill stop spamming with fluff ill probably be on early tomorrow morning or whatnot because my shift at work today is 12pm-2am and at some point i need to stop hiding in the bathroom on my phone

3 Likes

honestly i think its plausible that the wagons were w/w
i also think marl is scum
and there was another guy i thought could be scum but i forgot who
uhhh
lemme try to recall
that’d be my poe tho

1 Like

I can’t get a good read on O kazo’s, like, mindset this game… makes it hard to look for teammates. I suppose that makes sense, given I dropped the ball so hard on scumreading him in the first place. No content. Getting out a wolf D1 may be good for my “town wincon” motivations, but it’s hard for my “looking smart and cool” ones, which, let’s be real,l greatly outweigh the former.

I do think O kazo/Zorvo W/W is not far-fetched at all, though I haven’t read closely enough to know if I actually believe it. I’m going to go play Splatoon more.

4 Likes

Sounds Good! :+1:

1 Like

yeah i don’t really remember who it was
i wanted to say lemonfairy after looking at the playerlist but im 90% sure that’s just me internalizing other people’s reads

1 Like

I will fight the fact each time I Buss a partner I don’t take my vote off of them and they usually self press on me.

Me and @lol did it on ToS forums about 2 or so years ago now.
Me and @Marluxion have done it
Me and Centuries have done it as well as me and Eevee.

Probably more.

1 Like

Maaaybe Atlas I could have did something different but I don’t remember that game clear enough.

1 Like

afaik this was never communicated in any scum chat that i have with you

1 Like

you REALLY wanted to bus me in silent hill

1 Like

good luck

i don’t see it but mostly because if illwei’s slot is green ybw is confirmed green and i don’t want to live in a world where ybw is red lmao

i don’t think if it was an actual bus from zorvo it didn’t strike me as odd and maf!zorvo would’ve made a lot more effort to make sure their vote was on maf!kazo at eod

2 Likes

I also hard defended you in the other wolf game we had.

1 Like

how is this relevant

1 Like