GOAT^2 - Game Thread (5/15) - Day 6 - Mafia wonnered

it was funny and I hadn’t talked to you before then afaik

silviu(illwei)/marl has atleast one wolf imo

marl already has a wagon but it will probably disperse soon so silviu imo should be the kill of today
idk what YBW did thats incriminating but magnus seems towny from the case
king troll town zorvo town vulgard towny eliza towny lemon null may null molly null

1 Like

idk why magnus is the wagon at all dude is pogged up

2 Likes

ftr marl is completely out of it idk what hes doing but hes stinking today
bury a wolf or something ur just flailing and shitting ur pants over pointless nonsense

town marl would have death tunneled someone already this guy is the walmart version arguing whether okazo was a coinflip or not

zorvo can be ignored he is just 1 guy

1 Like

could be the almost hammered brain speaking but idk feels sus

1 Like

Marluxion (4): ElizaThePsycho, Zorvo, Lemonfairy, lol
Magnus (2): Vulgard, KingTroll
YoubutWorse (2): Magnus, Marluxion

Not Voting (5): mollylikesorigami, illwei, May, BradLand, YoubutWorse

1 Like

Hi everyone I have five minutes to play the game before I have to go do something else. Marl I read your response to me and it contains nothing at all of substance so no I’m not responding to it.

Still think the move that wolves pull on Zorvo correctly guessing their LHF teammate D2 would be to 1. not respond directly to the actual accusation, be all “coinflip but Silviu’s wolfier” and 2. try to discredit Zorvo as a person and discourage people from listening to him. Which is exactly what you did. So.

Now that we’re not on L-1, I’ll go back to VOTE: Marl, but you all better not hammer him I hate hammers they lost us Flicker

People who aren’t Marl, what are your thoughts on his potential teammates? This game’s in a bit of an awkward position with how like… I know the majority of people are town, but I’m having trouble convincing myself to trust people. Maybe I should change that.

If Marl’s wolf, I think Zorvo’s almost certainly town, KT and Molly are probably town, andddd now I have to go oops bye everyon

2 Likes

Idk man I think you will.
Your good at it!

If you aren’t a wolf and my Lol/Vulgard partner compatibility is incorrect then yeah I’d say Eliza/May/YBW seems about right.
But not Lemon, Lemon is Town.

1 Like

Why didn’t they vote you?
They voted an off wagon.

Logically the thing that makes the most sense from what you are saying is:

1 Like

Although probably O.Kazo was just doing whatever and not caring, probably in anti-spew.

If your trying to make me think you/Marlu aren’t partnered from them flipping wolf.

(Well good job cause I probably won’t be voting for you but if your still alive when numbers decrease and we haven’t found the last wolf my eyes Will be back on you, although you would probably have killed me by then.)

1 Like

once again attempting to catch up when I think I never will

1 Like

my posts are only just reminders of my existence now

2 Likes

Guys i dont think ybw is a wolf

2 Likes

oh right yeah lmao. completely forgot that point but i did literally say ‘ama’ and they responded so that’s not a scumtell at worse it’s nai

If I was killed and flipped Town, who would you look at afterward? You only seem to have one scumread.

I townread Marl because he was actually doing stuff all of the first day, branding players with reads quickly and consistently:

Etcetera. Whether or not I agree with the reads personally, or whether it’s Marl being Marl, I tend to see “multiple reads + decent analysis” as “towny”.

I don’t think this necessarily points to Marl and O.kazo being partnered; it’s a possibility, but it isn’t convincing.

The wagon on Marl formed way too quickly if it’s pure, in my humble opinion.
Basically, I expect Marl is Town.
I think you’re evil, and I’m trying to contextualise your behaviour in a way that supports it. If you disagree with that idea, just know that it’s what you’re all doing for Marl rn.
This is my readlist, not yours. Kingtroll’s in townlean because I haven’t played with him, and for all I know you’re getting duped.

I’ve shared my thoughts on this, and we’d need to agree to disagree. Since it’s your wallpost, though, anything you say can and will be used against you in court.

My bad, you’re just vibe reading people. You’re equating “I like these people’s posts” with “probably good”, without providing any reasoning. Or analysis, if you’d prefer.

…My mind hasn’t been changed. You look good in order to win, you don’t win by looking good.

Except you ultimately didn’t share anything of use about those slots?

I’m weird for disliking questions, sure. Whatever.

Why not quickly ISO O.kazo’s posts yourself, come to your own conclusion? Why not double-check?

Alright, here’s a test: why do you townread Kingtroll? This is a serious question intended to gauge your critical thinking.

Exactly, but you didn’t. And if you thought it was meta, why mention the possibility of voting there anyway?

I could buy your town list. I think someone’s missing from the collective group, though? Eleven names, when there should be twelve (discounting Zorvo)?

“Wants to execute players you don’t like, instead of players you think are bad.” Sorry, but I’m not dying today. And if I don’t die today, I doubt I die tomorrow. I won’t be nightkilled, either. I make it to D4 at the earliest, imo.

Literally wanting to kill people you don’t like.

I don’t think anyone discussed the possibility of Min being JOAT, so… unless wolves pegged Min with a really good social read.

We’re making up for a lack of wagon yesterday.

1 Like

Ugh….
What?

You know that is NAI for Marluxion right.
He’s a player that always does that no matter his role.

1 Like

Is there a recent w!Marl game I could read through? I’ll keep an open mind.

1 Like

There is 12 names and I didn’t include myself.

1 Like

Sure yeah this one:

1 Like

you’re never going to get me past townlean i’m afraid one of my earliest games i got myslynched due a meta read by a wolf and since then i’ve changed my meta every three games or so for fun. the liking every post is going to stay though

this quote also applies to several other players in this game. including marl given how marl wanted to kill vulgard d1 for not townreading them easily after vulgard’s slight push on them so

2 Likes