GOAT^2 - Game Thread (5/15) - Day 6 - Mafia wonnered

Well, shall I just do it? Just place a vote on Brad? Is there anything more that needs to be discussed?

1 Like

no bc we sleep today

Oh okay makes sense.

2 Likes

Probably because I was hoping it was you and I was right on you being town.

Annnnd turns out that might not be the case on me townreading you correctly.

Wait are we actually sleeping? We might as well just go on now that we can have a clear both days to let them lead.

Then just sleep at F4 if we get there.

Everyone should read Flicker, not because there’s anything potentially useful that would help you understand my mindset there (there is), but because I played the game on my Kindle Paperwhite and it was really funny but nobody acknowledged it Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again... - #6825 by May

1 Like

Okay yeah I’ve played like shit/barely played at all this game, and low key I don’t have the time or the motivation to really go through the work needed to both solve and prove that I’m town like I normally can do.

I didn’t expect this game to go this long, or at least I didn’t expect to still be alive at this rate.

I tried my ass off on Day 1, bit on Day 2.

Once I saw Illwei sub in and she started working her ass off on Day 3 I decided to take a back seat because I know she’s good and can usually find a mafia member. So I sheeped in hopes that it would make the game significantly easier for a day. It didn’t.
Not blaming Illwei since I should be doing more to actually help, but meh.

And then yeah…yesterday…meh didn’t do anything, sorry guys.

If you have questions I’ll be glad to answer.

We didn’t actually discuss it like, at all

@Lemonfairy should probably decide to be honest
@YoubutWorse I assume you want to sleep?

What are your current reads on May and Molly

1 Like

Both mafia since Lemon/YBW are JOAT/Saved town and you’re probably town.

What makes you think Vulgard is probably town?

1 Like

Elevated enzymes in the liver.

I actually don’t know at this rate but he keeps comparing me to Help Me and has been calling me town, even when I did fuck all latter half of the game, which he probably could’ve just let me go and said “fuck it” and voted me out easily.

Recall that during these last two days of the game, Magnus was first on the chopping block, and then if they flipped town (which wolves would know was inevitable), it was likely that Lemon would be next, because that’s what Magnus and I were pushing.

Why would Vulgard have any motivation to go after you? V!Brad was even considering voting Lemon on D5, so you and I were the perfect people to set up as town leaders for the next day, because we were both pushing what we know now were MLs. The wolves must have been very comfortable in their position, up until Lemon claimed.

This logic doesn’t hold.

2 Likes

Also he’s wolfreading you right now

1 Like

It’s like I’ve mostly been skimming the game.

And if he’s scumreading me now I’ll taser that bitch.

Summary

For legal reasons this is a joke.

Wonder why. Wonder what could motivate someone to sit back and skim the game rather than put their heart into it. Perhaps a feeling of complacency in a game perfectly set up to provide a win, followed by panic and hopeful disbelief Lemon’s claim, which completely disrupted the whole plan? Disbelief that might lead one to hope the claim was false and Molly was the real JOAT, something you expressed?

This isn’t a gotcha the gamestate and resulting behavior looks nearly identical for town thinking it’s either Magnus/May or Lemon/Vulgard this post is pointless lmao

1 Like

Well May, let’s pretend you vote me out and I flip town.

Where do you go from there?

A friend is in the game working to solve the game and they want to sit back and let them show that they’re great and be supportive of their friend.

Why would I do that? I just wondered why they tried to save Molly I was curious. Useless to try to prove a JOAT claim to be fake as either alignment.

I’m waiting for like 5 paragraphs responding to my question when it’s me just fucking around.