You should have won at least 2 due to the geeen cards and yet you won only 1
…wait, I’m stupid. If Rule 5’s claim is genuine, then rot180 could give me no results.
I rotate my R5H2 90° to the right, letting the yellow 5 face upwards.
How…? Also, why are you not trying to move first? So far, we have had it that if A goes first, B follows. But it shouldn’t be as if B can’t go first in the next Hand.
Like what, trade them?
Hm… If what you say is true, then gummy should have lost R1H1 and R1H5, because neither were traded.
You should have won at least 2 due to the geeen cards and yet you won only 1
Well.
That. is inherently incorrect.
I’ll just… continue what I do, I guess.
Round 5, Hand 3:


Round 5 hand 4
Also, why are you not trying to move first?
Oh, wow. I uh. did not see your R5H3.
Whoops.
…no, wait. @Kelsier, please post all cards you have submitted so far in this Round.
Round 5 hand 1
This card exists
Round 5 hand 3
Unless you played the Enlarged 4 as your 2nd Hand, then I don’t see you playing any card at all for your 2nd Hand.

Round 5 hand 2 (slightly late)
I’m fine showing your cards out of turn (so the big number isn’t played), but I won’t accept playing your cards out of order.
So your hand 2 card will be the one you told as hand 3 and so on and this card will be your hand 4 card.
2 is 36 and so on then?
In this round, The “2” is your first card, the 9s are your second, the 1 is your third and the one you played now is your 4th.


