Did i get the wrong rule

Round 5 hand 1
I flip this 180 degrees
Ah the main text can be read as if the card was traded it wins otherwise it loses nvm
Ill out an rule
Rule 5
A) horizontal lines both rules happen vertical lines only one of them needs to or will happen

This card exists
İn order for there to be a horizontal line there needs to be two rules but besides the lines its only enlarged
Theres an specific rule for enlarged and black suits then
Now that i read it its basically you lose if you get this card
2-3 no invalids
Ill also trade an green 1 if you want with whatever card you want
Well whatever it was, you just lost my trust.
Eyy. Now we both have handwritten 5s!
…so not just green numbered cards? Or did you completely misread the meaning to begin with?
…sigh. Fine. I’ll trust you again.
…wait. If this is 5, then what is 6?
Is it in tandem with 3?
I’ll throw you a bone: Wrong lines.
(Rule 2 might have a part in this…)
IDK about black suits, but FWIW enlarged cards do not mention their numbers during summaries.
…?
Yee it should be invalid since a tie doesnt exist
I did its the exact opposite of what i said
Considered the divider lines but these are horizontal and vertical lines aswell in the context of this card
There was no invalid hands in this round since you have 2 wins
Yee it should be invalid since a tie doesnt exist
Say… have we ever confirmed a rule that says: “You win if your number (or its sum) is greater than your opponent’s”?
Maybe all these wins and losses are caused by other rules, while competing for “the biggest number” actually does nothing.
Zone_Q11:
did you completely misread the meaning to begin with?
I did its the exact opposite of what i said
Welp, I am not going to rule-check that one until I rule-check Rule 5.
Considered the divider lines but these are horizontal and vertical lines aswell in the context of this card
Yeah, but the meanings (of those lines, in comparison to the dividers) are too ambiguous.
Still… if what you say (about Rule 5; not the green rule) is true, then…
Round 5, Hand 2:

Round 5 hand 3

35 vs 36 in that case
Ill force a loss next hand
I recommend you do the same with any green cards you have so we can determine the hand 2 35 vs 36
|hand 1|black nine|green nine|
|hand 2|enlarged card|handwritten 5|
|hand 3|red nine|black 8|
|hand 4|black 7|[petrified] :-: handwritten black 7 [army]|
|hand 5|[petrified] :/: enlarged card|green 5 [army] with black background :I: yellow 5|
This was 1-1