Haggle (rule discovery game) Round 5.

Ah well let it stay ill do what i want to try next

Uh… okay…?

Round 3, Hand 4:
Sideways Black 8, which looks like an infinity symbol

Round 3 hand 4
image

1 Like

Woah… Enlarged card with color lines.
…the rules are going to give me headaches.

Welp. Here we go.
Round 3, Hand 5:

Missed the main post

Thats green surely

I flip this card

image

Round 3 hand 5

Aye. It appeared on Round 2, Hand 3 (P#62) as well, but then green instead of white. Weird rules involving lines, probably.

I fold this card in half if thats a thing

I flip it back.

Are we playin gto solve together or playing to solve first btw

Ill see the back at least

Honestly can we real time this

Find a hour marluna you and me can play and finish it in a day

Technically it’s a competition, but it’s up to you whether we try to solve this together or not.

I already checked 'em all: Blank white. (P#17, P#19)

35 cards left unless reshuffle thats 4 rounds

So no exceptions from your point of view?

İs that an latter part of your flip rule?

Probably.

I am available whenever I am awake.

Less than that without reshuffle.
But also: Partial reshuffle exists with some unknown-how-to-decide amount of additions. (P#47)

FMPOV, no exceptions has been identified.

No. That is simply my observation.