I see
Anyways in round 1 gummy should have won 2 hands at least not 1 dur to my rule any ideas on that?
Same numbered matchups are invalidated maybe?
…? How am I supposed to know what you know (i.e., your rule)?
Green wins
Likewise, how am I supposed to know what you don’t know? All I know is that I start not knowing anything, and slowly learn things.
Fair
There are probably other rules that affect each other, or have priority above other rules.
Thought something like two rules that say win invslidates a hand?
Also ties shouldnt exist so black nine vs red nine should be invalid if it happens
One rule is for clarifying what happens in that imo
Should have just said colors have priority and accepted a partial guess
Not just invalid invalid or a win for one side
Am i missing anything in round 1 btw it was 1-1-3 so 3 hands should have been invalidated?
Or is that the wrong way to think this
And yet… Round 1 ended with a draw.
I doubt it will happen for a while, but okay.
You could try guessing that as a rule at the end of Round 3.
IDEK what this means.
I don’t know in what way you are thinking.
İt could have happened on round 1 assuming cards are distributed randomly so there needs to be a solution
Ill apply this to every card i saw and see where it takes me
Ill use my guess on something else i think
Marluna said a hand matchup should be a win or a loss and ties dont exist so it should be an invalid hand is what i was thinking
Both black and red nines were randomly given to me, so out of all possible rounds, it really could not have happened at Round 1.
İs the card distribution random btw
Eh… I have an inkling of an idea of it works.
I still need about… 10+ Rounds to confirm it though.
I am fine with playing slowly if I have to.
/shrug
I don’t know, but so far I have seen two duplicates, which are presumably reshuffled cards from Round 1.