Haggle (rule discovery game) Round 7.

You should have won at least 2 due to the geeen cards and yet you won only 1

…wait, I’m stupid. If Rule 5’s claim is genuine, then rot180 could give me no results.

I rotate my R5H2 90° to the right, letting the yellow 5 face upwards.

How…? Also, why are you not trying to move first? So far, we have had it that if A goes first, B follows. But it shouldn’t be as if B can’t go first in the next Hand.

Like what, trade them?

Hm… If what you say is true, then gummy should have lost R1H1 and R1H5, because neither were traded.

Well.
That. is inherently incorrect.

I’ll just… continue what I do, I guess.

Round 5, Hand 3:

image
Round 5 hand 4

Oh, wow. I uh. did not see your R5H3.
Whoops.

…no, wait. @Kelsier, please post all cards you have submitted so far in this Round.

Unless you played the Enlarged 4 as your 2nd Hand, then I don’t see you playing any card at all for your 2nd Hand.

image

Round 5 hand 2 (slightly late)

I’m fine showing your cards out of turn (so the big number isn’t played), but I won’t accept playing your cards out of order.

So your hand 2 card will be the one you told as hand 3 and so on and this card will be your hand 4 card.

1 Like

2 is 36 and so on then?

In this round, The “2” is your first card, the 9s are your second, the 1 is your third and the one you played now is your 4th.

:point_up_2: rotated 180°

Uh… I rotate it back to normal, and then fold this in half, letting the yellow side face upwards.

Okay, so… I am. very much in trouble now.
I don’t know what will happen, but I hope this works!

Round 5, Hand 4:

image

Rule 3 is public information

“Horizontal and vertical lines are relevant to the card itself”

If the line is vertical in the original card,whichever way the card is played the line stays vertical (even if it doesn’t look vertical anymore.)

This is the meaning of “relevant to the card itself”.

Which normal? The way you played, or the way the card is intended to be played?

The latter.

1 Like

For further clarification, this is what I now have:

1 Like

Wait, am I…?
Oh wait, I’m stupid.
I didn’t have to play my 1.

…
Well. I suppose it doesn’t really matter though, since -if you have enlarged 4 as your last card- I most likely would’ve played the same card anyway.

Round 5, Hand 5:

image


For R5H3-Zone: enlarged card w. red background
For R5H4-Kelsier (assuming no further interference): small number w. blue background

Noted.

You can’t choose for this card yet

1 Like

Hence “assuming no further interference”.