Haggle (rule discovery game) Round 7.

It’s an interference.

(So you don’t believe you made a choice already.)

1 Like

Ah. Fair enough.

Round 5 hand 4
image

Did the one i play not count

@Kelsier read the post I am quoting rn.

Your [Round 5, Hand 4] does count as “petrified :/: small number with blue background”.

We are simply waiting for your 5th Hand.

1 Like

Every time I check back in the cards have gotten stranger

8 Likes

Players realized they can do more to the cards, than just “playong” them.

1 Like

Round 5 hand 5
image

1 Like

Have to go up so much to cross reference

@Marluna can you do the thing people do for regular games for clicking a button to view sod eod roles and so on but for the round summary

Wish i could just use a mirror to flip zones 1 but dont think thats a rule

At least one loss loss scenario between hand 1 and 5 so i can guess the loss part
I no longer know about if a win one exists as the rule though probably does

Ill sleep in a bit if i win i guess 3 if i lose i guess 1 if its a tie i guess 2
Rule guess:when seperate rules that cause a win or loss encounter each other that hand is invalidated and does not count towards win loss counter.

Added threadmarks at the end of the OP

@Kelsier you need to tell Zone two options.

Zone will decide afterwards what the card does.

Trust me: I don’t think you want that to happen.

Eh? …ah, so it comes down to that after all, huh?
Got it.
…though, what do I even do with this info?
I feel like… this ain’t the full picture.

Blue 5 or blue 7

2 Likes

@Zone_Q11

What does the card do?

Blue 7

Round 5 Summary.

Round 5 Zone Kelsier
hand 1 handwritten 5 handwritten, mirrored 2 (rotated 180 degree)
hand 2 mirrored yellow 2 “I” mirrored green 2 [army] with black background (changed into yellow 5) black 9 [army]
hand 3 enlarged card with red background " \ " yellow 6 [army] green 1
hand 4 mirrored 1 stone “/” small number witth blue background
hand 5 enlarged card with multiple line on it enlarged card

Zone picked enlarged card with red background
Zone said the card’s ability is blue 7

The winner for round 5… is no one. It’s a draw. (again, somehow.)