Both of you should gained your cards
Round 7 (and your 72 hour limit) starts now.
Hey Kelsier, wanna trade cards?
Whatcha got
I am willing to offer you a set of two cards: [green 2] and [a card Zone will not reveal].
They come in pair, but if you are willing to make a counteroffer, then we can probably work it out.
Have to pass then
Huh… Well, okay.
Let’s start the Round then.
Round 7, Hand 1:


Round 7 hand 1

Round 7 hand 2
Round 7, Hand 2:

I am curious why you are letting go of a free win…
How about this then? If you tell me what your 6th card was in Round 6, then I’ll tell you my 6th and 7th card from Round 4.
Really dont want to go into trade even if it means one guaranteed win
Tell me half of a rule you have then ill out my 6th card
Your turn if we do the same order as last btw
Ill tell this much its not green
Ah… Then your response was made for the sake of information gathering.
How sneaky.
How cunning.
Very smart.
Hm… How about this? “Mirrored numbers have an effect which can only affect a Hand once at most.”
I know. I am letting you go first though, seeing as I’m losing out from the lack of card-trade.

This was my 6th card from the round i played 2 greens
Oh dang.
That’s the only enlarged number I have yet to see. This is quite the worthy bargain indeed! 
So cards exist which can affect more than one hand
–it’s still not enough to have me go first for R7H3 though. That’s simply how bad my state of affairs are.
Like the flipping a card thing can this go on infinitely
How many instant losses can you possibly have i wonder