Haggle (rule discovery game) Round 7.

@Kelsier what does the card do?

What does this mean

Ah nvm

I choose this then

1 Like

I think i win 0 here

Unfortunate

Well good info regardless

…I wouldn’t be so sure about that.

indeed


round 6 summary:

round 6 Kelsier zone
hand 1 stone " / " enlarged card enlarged card with multiple lines
hand 2 handwritten mirrored 2 black 9
hand 3 green 4 green 5 with black border and green blackground
hand 4 handwritten green 3 handwritten 5
hand 5 enlarged 3 with blue bacground a white small number?

End of round decisions:
Zone chooses petrified
Kelsier says the card has the power of [losing whichever Hand in Round 6 causes Zone to give Kelsier choices]

The winner of the round is

Zone

@Zone_Q11 @Kelsier

Did you have 7 cards or 6

67 GIF by Pocoyo

I guess 1 win
Rule guess:played handwritten cards each add another card to the next hand

Hm… I guess I will guess I won twice this Round.

As for a rule guess: “Green numbers lose unless they are traded. If green numbers are traded, then they win.”

Your guess is

Summary

Correct

Rule guess:played handwritten cards each add another card to the next hand

Summary

Inaccurate

Your guess is

Incorrect

Your guess is correct.

The wording is the following:

Rule 13:
Green colored number: If your card’s number is green; your card wins, if it was traded in this round, otherwhise it loses.

1 Like

6+2+1 cards are shuffled back into the deck

New unique (if any remaining) rules are given out soon.

…aha. So this time, it’s you who sees the error.
Interesting.

The players got their rules. An other veil revealed itself.
Cards are randomized soon(ish).

1 Like