Haggle (rule discovery game) Round 9.

Round 8, Hand 5:
[stone :/: big 7]

Truly doomed

Edd of round choices:

@Kelsier needs to choose (between stone) and (big black 7)

Big black 7

1 Like

I feel like… there was no way for me to win this Round. (Well. Maybe? But alea iacta est, so it doesn’t really matter anymore.)

Was it just these 5 cards?

Yep. You didn’t have a 6th card on Round 7?

Its this

1 Like

Bad rng maybe next will be better

Speaking of

Oh dang. I have **** poor memory.

Meh its rare 14% didnt know you could compose poems

…?
/shrug

Eh dont think a good memory can even prevent that unfortunately
I should start taking proper notes

1 Like

RNGdle :game_die: 201421

:blue_square: RARE • Top 14%

:green_square: :chart_with_downwards_trend: Low Ball
:green_square: :feather: Feather
:green_square: :milky_way: Meaning of Life
+13 more

16.804 EP

Wrong thread, bud.

Round 8 summary:

round 8 Kelsier Zone
hand 1 black 8 handwritten green 3
hand 2 green 1 green 9 with a ceiling and a circle
hand 3 mirrored handwritten black 2 green 5 with black outline and green background
hand 4 handwritten red 9 with a line mirrored green 7 with a line and black background
hand 5 green 4 stone " /" big black 7

End of round choices Kelsier chose big black 7

The winner of this round is…

Summary

No one… it’s a draw… again…
I don’t know how you do manage to do this.

3 Likes

The ceiling is it then

I strive to do my best. :v
I can’t win… but at least I can tie. :sweat_smile:

@Zone_Q11 @Kelsier