(or you can try to solve the game)
Hm… Kelsier, wanna trade your swarm rule for the stone rule?
of course it doesn’t apply for draws… (you are guessing both of your scores at this point.)
I can trade the swarm rule and what i know about r6h6 for the mirror rule
The big 2 with the :/:-diagonal white line?
Uh… Hrm… (What an expensive cost this is…)
…
Fine. The mirror rule… inverts results of a Hand. Hence why it can only affect each Hand once.
Makes sense dor a rule 4
Do i need to even paraphrase
FWIW you didn’t paraphrase Rule 6, though did mistakenly say it was Rule 5.
no.
I would say just not use any printscreen or something else that would prove that you learned a rule from me.
Fair ill wait for clarification regardless
Swarm cards has the value of one of those numbers. Swarm cards’ values played during the round are added together for each player seperately. Searms dedeat any stone cards.
Just checking again this is coop right?
This one, I figured out, but…
What does this even mean…? Is it “one of those” numbers, or “the sum of…” Actually, what is this even saying? If Hand 1 is [3 swarm], and Hand 2 is [4 swarm], then Hand 2’s value is 7?
Eh… I’d say competitive with co-op’s spirit. (I.e., no lying about trading information.) If we go fully co-op, then we’d reveal all rules we know by now.
no.
Game ends, once someone solves the game succesfully. (and they win in that case.)
Technically you can get a draw, if both of you solve the game at the same time, but it is a very unlikely scenario, if either of you wants to win over the other player.
Yah as far as i can tell
And hand 1 aswell
…what kind of bonkers mechanic is this?
ts is only outmech’ed by other broken mech like [green number] and [mirrored number].
…actually, no. [green number] is still weak in comparison.
Welp… I am going to guess how many times we won after you. Depending on a certain rule, I have two possibilities on how many times we won.