Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread 2 - Town emerged victorious!

Atlas and Achro

6 Likes

which cat is who

Achro is the ginger one cuz i feel like their punching down

3 Likes

On behalf of the review team, this review wasn’t up to our standards and some obvious things (like everything but killing n0, the lack of saying there was an n0 in op, rolecards and who had em, and the changing of the janitor) should have been caught and weren’t. We are investigating what exactly the review process was like, and are/will be talking to all parties involved. Going forward with the queue as is, we will be taking a second look at other games to make sure they still hit the quality we strive for. Again I apologize and hopefully, we won’t have a game with mid-game changes again.

4 Likes

1 Like

The prophecy was foretold.

(For the record I think most players expected this specific game to be mechanically questionable upon signing up, so it’s not a huge deal but it wouldn’t hurt to be addressed)

3 Likes

yeah uh
i figured it would be a huge thing
i thought it would just be funny (it wasn’t, due to toxicity)

2 Likes

Yeah but I think it’s an important skill with toxicity to just leave thread and bring it to attention of relevant people privately. Then when you come back to game you can keep enjoying it.

Like for me some of the stuff Alice said was the most innaprpriate and over the line thing I’ve seen in an FM game but I just flagged it and left thread. So now when I think of this game I have mainly good memories (realistically Alice’s bad posts were like 15/20000 or something)

3 Likes

gj
just some people have an over attachment to mafia and they cant do that

1 Like

“i must be in thread every waking moment or town will get annihilated”

2 Likes

1 Like

:blobby:
Town win!!!

1 Like

Was hippo actually town
Im that case
Wups

super town yeah

i cant believe we had 2 kps and two backups which were obviously gonna steal kp
and a seer and a sheriff with 1 godfather

1 Like

and seer just trolls godfather anyway so its not like it matters

1 Like

also
witch is just vig
but better in every single way

2 Likes

I got to heal too.

I am told this was supposed to be the joke part of the role.

Why was it town lmao

1 Like