Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread 2 - Town emerged victorious!

Hey Windward, hammer Leafia.

Hey, I think Leafia is Town!

Ill prolly shoot wind cuz leafia said godfather gets 2 votes

Weā€™re still one vote short

Well, shoot me then
Youā€™ll be next to get voted out lol

1 Like

If you look at when Leafia started spewing that shit it was a couple days ago and itā€™s clearly made up

Idk itā€™s possible godfather actually does get a double vote but 1. very annoying it isnā€™t in the OP and 2. then thereā€™s no godfather in this game

VOTE: Leafia

Iā€™m past caring tbh, hammer and shoot and whatever, I give up

You already have my legacy

Hippo is a wolf if Leafia flips wolf

Good luck guys, Iā€™m not coming back for the rest of the day to avoid spewing my team members :crazy_face:

(in case it wasnā€™t clear, that was a joke)

[quote=ā€œWindwardAway, post:1917, topic:2656ā€]

Legacy

Cause I can finally die tonight

Iā€™m not leaving logs this time cause lol janitor

Everything is in the post above

If Iā€™m still alive for some cursed reason, I will have you know I intend to do absolutely nothing of value for the rest of the game

Leafia (3): beancat, Zone_Q11, WindwardAway
Gorta (1): Leafia
unvote (1): Illwei

Not Voting (4): Hippopablompoyeetus, Gorta, Amelia, Trochilidae

You act like itā€™s still possible that Iā€™ll be the execution when you and Amelia have been caught blatently lying about FAM 1.

VOTE: Windward

This is scum 100%. In no world as mayor does Wind pull this kind of stunt where she says that if Iā€™m mafia then Hippo has to be mafia before trying to get me executed. And in no worlds do I make the plays I made this game as mafia. D4was the exact way I acted in FAM 2 as a villager and yet Wind used it as a baseless push on me. The thing that really steams me is that she blatently lied about how I acted in FAM 1 when I hated the accusations of being Tanā€™s partner with a passion. Enough to enter that deathtrap of a BOATS game.

And yet youā€™re trying to get me executed instead of him.

Really? I count two.

UNVOTE

@Hippopablompoyeetus, are you here?

ā€¦welp, okay.