Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

I still find Marl’s treatment of Kiiruma to be :wowee: if they’re partnered, but maybe Marl has mastered the art of making unpartnered posts now

(I find Marl’s spew to point more toward Gorta, but I find Gorta’s posts today to be at least somewhat towny, but I would like to see more from Kiiruma for the sake of comparison because I think one of them is a wolf)

I got the opposite impression. Walk me through it? I am starting to town clear a lot of people so I am open to discussing people.

Kiiruma claimed day one, right?

Yeah he claimed sometime toward the end of the day I think

seer should check pigeon

seer should check anyone but achro

The most clearing thing for Kiiruma is just Marl jumping to chainsaw defend Gorta from Kiiruma’s RVS vote because that is a weird focal point to draw on your partner

If it were an actual vote not during RVS I would’ve said hell yeah, partner equity, but Marl just continued shading Kiiruma the whole day for voting Gorta in like the first hour of the game

Also probably not me

Lol, fair fair.
I’ve mostly caught up already.

As for my next readslist, it hasn’t exactly changed much.
Brad was fairly null but I’d put them as scumlean only because I didn’t really have much from them.

I think the way that EoD was handled and Brad’s slot in general wasn’t too opportunistic, I was a bit frustrated that we hammered early by about 2 hours when there wasn’t really any reason to do so but eh. Brad didn’t really seem to try to save their slot a bit and thread was fairly content on letting them go over.

1 Like

but definitely not achro

1 Like

Agree

Where are you thinking of going today? We have Eliza, pigeon, and idk who else as current options.

yeah.

i mean it was basically just sheeping achro from what i remember so probably yeah

It was sheeping vulgard actually
Then I went and iso’d Brad and concluded Vulgard was probably right
Achro did the same
Then wazza
And it all went downhill from there lol

I was basically just sheeping Vul to not turn the game into ‘Achromatic leads the way’ so yeah probably.

He presented a great case too, but there have been times where I would just go ‘no, wolves don’t do this ever’

… and also brad disappeared for like a day.

1 Like

Gorta still is one of my bigger scumreads as is Leafia.
Eliza and Pigeon both aren’t exactly inspiring slots but I don’t think they’re the most scummy.

I feel like overall, they’re all different shades of LHF (I know that’s ironic coming from me rn) and they’re all able to flip either way

I think Brad’s disappearance was just very poorly timed lol

1 Like

Leafia?