Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

@Host_Account_2

Ah right
I didn’t make the connection between anticlaim and strongman but yeah, makes sense.

Kind of wondeting your reasoning on Zone now.

I asked you to explain in your previous post and I’m asking you to explain again now.

Only way is by the anticlaim since he wss night immune.

1 Like

We’re like guaranteed to lose if we kill more townies
So even if you’re insane town, it’s better we just treat you as VT and let you live
You’re just vanilla, not negative util

1 Like

Zone claimed SK yesterday and he’s selfvoting today so like, lmao if this is a villager.

/vote Leafia @Host_Account_2

Oh wait what

Zorvo honestly should’ve shot Wazza or Leafia or any other slot that generated a lot of discussion.

I agree eith Wind here honestly. We can’t afford any more town deaths.

1 Like

I am not Vig. I thought I was Vig, but then the hosts told me I was not Vig.

Except: eevee died, and I clearly remember Gorta saying I can’t confirm my own role.

…IDK, I don’t have the WiM to fight people now that I know my gun was fake.

I was under the impression that any vig we had would shoot Leafia or eevee after Marl’s flip
eevee to test the BP claim, or Leafia because Marl would 100% bus her if they’re w/w

How would gorta know this on day 1?

Unfortunately if “any vig” goes to Seth then that reasoning goes out the window. Though in all honesty he was significantly better at actually being reasonable and writing sensible posts this game so I have to commend him for that at least.

1 Like

Why would shooting me be good? He’d still suicide but we’d be out someone actually putting in er ffort. I do agree with Wazza being a much better shot though.

Hm. I suppose that could have gone worse all things considered. My journal was so long and everything…oh well another time.

Let’s see reading back over I was pretty conflicted on Min so that being a night kill and powerless it’s … kind of chill I guess. I didn’t actually want them to hero shot, maybe that is possessor lol. If I am reading this right and no idea then…

Zorvo shot min, maybe mafia anti claimed eevee out of super spite (not sure here if eevee was actually immune normally) and then either its 5 mafia and eevee or something ate the second NK’s action, either a save or a cross kill of some sort.

Also uh yeah Zone you’re fine? I don’t think anti town claim vig like that day 1 personally lol. we know there’s insane, so you are for sure fine unless you’re just wanting to claim sk

but also I thought eevee was saying sk would know what and what not to claim.

Never zone today, unless I am missing something?

1 Like

Yeah well
That’s why I was hoping he would shoot somewhere reasonable

A lot of people talked about you.

1 Like

Oh yeah. I forgot you’re one of the few who took that claim seriously.

Well you see, I did not move from my house last night. Except nobody will confirm this unless they want to risk getting claimstrongmanned, so I am effectively dead.

If not today, then tonight. Because, y’know, anti-claim.