Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

Alice seems really obsessed with getting specifically Hippo killed instead of considering other possibilities so while I posted the Exe thing as a meme it would explain everything

3 Likes

I read it more like Alice did, but on the other hand I will also say Iā€™ve been much more paranoid of Alice than Hippo

If sheā€™s exe then sheā€™s lucky her target is Hippo and not someone else tbh

This is deadass everything that Hippo did early game irt Marl.

This is a weak early day vote with no reasoning behind it or anything and then he basically just links Leafia to Marl.

I view Hippo as a good player but I donā€™t know what heā€™s doing half the time

I did too originally but then going back andā€¦ its probably the best vote besides mine on marl? From a substance stand point? He had independent reasoning and was early. Like ā€¦ when comparing him to whom was it weak? Maybe you but thats it.

Aliceā€™s vote was much weaker tbh

Kiiruma how are you making readists when youre clearly paying 0 attention lol

3 Likes

Now show the posts of him explaining his marl read lol.

Alice, can I ask you why we canā€™t vote Brad out today and just shelve Hippo for another day?

Iā€™d have come in guns blazing with a fake red if I were an Exe. I know how this site is a sucker for mech and wouldnā€™t doubt me in the slightest.

Point is Iā€™m V and Hippo is pretty much a wolf.

Iā€™m starting to actually get suspicious of Achro for wanting to clear Hippo over weak BS like his vote on Marl.

Go on. Suspect me :heart:

What was his reasoning? He voted Marl with a gif.

Fine then, are you willing to leave me alone for only d3?

Maybe if you read my hippo iso you would see what he posted a little after the vote and before anyone else voted.

I think Achroā€™s case on Alice has merit
I still think Eliza might be town despite what Achro said

There is no alignment cop in the setup
The Seer is a 1-shot rolecop according to eeveeā€™s info and Iā€™m inclined to believe him considering the fact wolves killed him over revealing this information

I frankly canā€™t believe youā€™re actually considering him being mafia after what he did with Marl

1 Like

Hmm. I cant promise that aa i might not be alive. But if people i trust think i should it isnt as if you would be the last wolf.

Yeah I agree with all of those points

This is deadass the first post where Hippo explains his reasoning.

Which makes me lean Marl/Brad/Alice/Leafia as the team

Yeah this reaction to pushback on Hippo is extremely bad weā€™re killing you day 3

1 Like