Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

I’m not a neutral :frowning:
I’m claiming town and I don’t wanna be town.
Plus I wanna have a cool power lol

I think your ‘first’ comment is not villagery but looking at Achro’s profile might be

I lean town on this for very little reason. Appreciate the doom

Hopefully it’ll be a wolf. At first I thought you said I’ll be a wolf instead of it’ll be a wolf interestingly enough.

I agree with this

Unironically thinking Eliza is town for suggesting this, because I believe she would recognize this as a thoughtless suggestion if she were a wolf and she wouldn’t start the game with it.

I forgot anti claim existed in this game lmao

VC of Day 1

Voted Voter Count
Gorta Kiiruma 1/11
Beancat Illwei 1/11
Illwei Beancat 1/11

The first of many VC’s in the near future

the fact y’all are already giving out reads disgusts me
you aren’t going to stick to them
you’re just putting word gibberish down

4 Likes

think eli is joking

Ah yes, the classic Kiiruma D1 evil claim.
Which I do so often in my many scumgames on this site.
Of which I remember 3, including a BotF, none of which I claimed evil at any point. I usually decided to take on a more leadery role.

I feel like anyone of any alignment would look at my profile i am the new kid after all. But also first comments are NAI for me

I was under the assumption that it wasn’t a legitimate proposal, so I don’t think it holds the weight that you seem to think it does

its a joke
but only partially

disagreeing, automatic assumption is always just “anti-claim could be a thing”
also Eliza has said this in the past, no clue about the alignment but she jokes about things like this

look at this
it looks more like a claim strongman

I wanted to meme about how the vietnamese are in the trees but now I can’t as y’all already turned this game serious

Reading too much into it is a town tell for you but not eliza for probably joking.

I assumed the “hot take” part meant it was serious.

gth wazza v :face_in_clouds: