Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

And then when vul/windy/i get him lynched anyway how do those wolves look day 3 for defending the wolf?

okay one moment i know i have this somewhere

update
the draft got deleted becuase google decided to reload all my pages

I hope eliza is sk who just hopes to get by on promising content and never delivering it in more and more hilarious ways.

Also use a google doc. Lesson i learned years ago lol

1 Like

yeah i used notepad for my drinks case in Silent Hill mafia but

Google docs saves even if your computer crashes

I think about this for a reason.

yeah lol

Hello. I’m here. What’s the agenda on pigeon?
Do we keep him as D3 execution?

We can discuss it tomorrow tbh. See the brad flip and get our bearings. See if we uncover a more compelling case then.

Tbh I didn’t realise just how close it was to some of my university due in dates. Plus it’s been one of the first times I’ve seen my partner for months, due to him having to come back for jury service. I’m still playing the game because I did sign up for it, I’m just a bit more passive than I would be otherwise.

Plus being Vanilla in a game with so many powers is sad :frowning:

Although for me i might be doing it as a corpse lol

Okay… in that case: What is preventing the hammer of Brad?

IDK. They have my claim, so you shouldn’t die before I do.

Nothing now tbh. I am likely dead. Actual Doc probably went to me last night and so i am not able to be saved. Unless witch held and is going to save tonight. That would be nice. Or if doc was smart and didnt go for me n1 for wifom.

Guess we will see.

Insane isnt anything to bother with i imagine. But lack of strongman could be useful

What do you think I’m half doing?

What does Witch do, actually? I forgot.

Wdym lack of strongman?
The anticlaim is strongman.

Okay so i probably need to root for a trapper to exist or for witch to exist and have brewed a healing potion last night to give to me tonight.

Hype

Brew a potion then the next night give it out. Can be a kill or a heal.

Also i meant no regular strongman without the anticlaim