Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

That’s probably part of the reason at least.

Would you mind expanding on the parts that are conflicting for you? Expanding on such statements are a great way to get others to understand your positions better, which can help avoid misunderstandings. Maybe cite a post?

1 Like

Hmmm, you’re the only one that hasn’t been wolfy of those three. Although I highly doubt all three of them are wolves. I’d say at least one, possibly two if we’re lucky, are wolves. Part of that is because I’m getting the feeling that Wazza and Vulgard aren’t w/w. While what’s going on between the two of them could be wolf theatre, but I’m doubting it at the moment. It feels too real for that.

1 Like

I’ll do better and iso him in my next post.

I agree with this for the most part. Not sure if there absolutely has to a wolf there yet, but currently trying to sort Wazza out.

1 Like

Hello nerds
Flight day today, have another flight in ~2 hours
Whatd i miss

we have all decided that Leafia is town (for now) and that Vul/Wazza is never W/W.

Also Zorvo may be wolf for thinking meme posting is premium content.

2 Likes

First post. NAI. Since beancat only has 11 posts, I’ve decided to analyze all of them in this iso.

Probably joking around.

Here’s his reply when Illwei asked him how to vote. It honestly made me smile.

Still not a serious post.

This I’m a bit conflicted on. He just votes Vulgard without reasoning. It was still early on though, so I’m not going to read too much into it.

His reaction to the wagon on me. Considering how he’s barely been here, I think it’s a slightly good look for him because I feel if he was scum, then it’s more likely that scum would’ve kept him up to date on me being a wagon in scumchat.

This is fair enough I guess.

Not sure what beancat is talking about here but it gives me weird vibes.

I do like beancat’s iso of me, but it seems a bit weird too, like he’s giving me way too much towncred. I don’t know if it’s TMI or what.

Another reason I’m conflicted on beancat is that he’s barely been here this game. I’m not sure what to make of it.

1 Like

I feel like Leafia comes off almost traumatized by how much they have been wagoned because that bean post was pretty simple and she is wondering if it is TMI because it is a town read.

no idea how this fits into their usual posting patterns mind you, but I just read ‘this might be tmi’ and read the bean post and was like ‘no that’s pretty straight forward’

3 Likes

@Leafia

sorry need to keep remembering to reply or notify so people see it easier, this thread type is dangerous without that lol

Yeah. You might be right about that.

It’s alright. No harm done.

Hello :slight_smile:

much obliged.

So let’s have some in thread fun. Can you try to rank all of the people who have posted from towniest to least townie? Maybe denote a line when you get to below neutral? This is a good way to keep track of everyone in your own head and it provides content to the thread. Basically I am operating under what I call a ‘day one assumption’, which dies when night one starts that you are town Leafia. You could be wolf, but I don’t like to keep open all possibilities at all times otherwise it is hard to sort. So since I think you’re town for today, I want to get a lot of content out of you because it seems to me like a lot of people enjoy interacting with you and about you. and that might lead somewhere.

I think we’re still missing a few people from active discourse, but I assume they will wander in at some point.

1 Like

Hi Brad. So far, to my brief glance at your iso, you only really seem to have town reads. For one, have those town reads held, and two, do you have anyone you think is worth more of a look at today? In a suspicion sort of way.

The only one that hasn’t really held was the Leafia townread but I think it’s more influence from certain others (Mainly Illwei)
Everything else has held.

And because the site is discourse I have a harder time gaining scumreads that aren’t beyond reasoning of “gut” unless I somehow stumble upon something.

Also I take the approach mostly of “Gain towncore, kill through POE” and yeah.

1 Like

Interesting. Is it common for a town Illwei to vote hop frequently day one? Also, when she does so, does she also tend to do it without much explanation of the vote as she votes? Some people I know like to snap vote and then let it play out. Would you say this fits her style?

The phrase ‘kill through POE’ has probably left me traumatized for six months after my champs game, but it is valid all the same. What do you think Illwei has done to shake your Leafia town read?

2 Likes

Sure thing. They won’t be ordered within the tiers though.

Town

Leafia
Achro
Marl
Kiiruma

Out of these three, I’m least sure about Kiiruma. Consider him hanging on to this list by his fingernails.

Townlean

Bradland
Zone
Beancat
Windward

Null

Atlas
Plaguesimp
Alice
Min
Zorvo
Eevee
Gorta
Hippo

Scumlean

Wazza
Vulgard
Eliza

Scum

Illwei

If either Wazza or Vulgard flip scum later on, put the other one into my townleans. The Eliza scumlean is mainly due to me finding it weird how much Eliza wants everyone to massclaim when we have anticlaim mechanics.

she!

I’ve been traveling the entirety of today, am on a short layover