Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

“lynch me or shut up about it”

I know Atlas is ignoring me, and that’s fine, but I am simply being nice by agreeing to his ultimatum.

I realized it was a mistake
So I’m hearing leafia out to see if i have a good reason to
I’m fine on acting on spite if you’re doing so aswell, but I want a good reason

Hmmmm, so it’s out of spite that you won’t claim and if everyone lays off of you then you’ll claim? Because honestly, I think they’ve been a bit unfair to you. Even if I can see where they’re coming from, my guess is that if you’re a villager that you’re trying to prove a point by not claiming, right?

1 Like

I’m not proving a point
I’m acting towards my aligment
Me being left alone unclaimed is the best possible play for town here, whether or not achro sees it

I never act out of spite when it comes to mafia, fwiw. My pride as a player would never allow it.

But if I want a mass claim and someone who I don’t know very well says that statement, I am left with no choice but to accept it.

If I was spiteful wouldn’t you think a certain person in this thread would have been super, super tunneled by me today? Or even yesterday?

If I’m being pushed out of spite I’m gonna defend out of spite

no way, you mean when Alice claimed back up taking vig and didn’t die that night that the slot is a wolf?

1 Like

What’s your read on me?

I think I know what you are and if I’m correct, th hen I actually agree with you about not claiming being best for you because it’s the only way your role can be useful. I won’t say any more in case wolves catch on too.

1 Like

I THINK you are town, however I have noted a couple of things

1. You aren’t mech cleared
  2. No one really knows your meta

I have seen wolves fool me more my first time playing with them than you would have so far, so I am treating you like I treat, say, Hippo. I think he is very likely town too, but I still want the claim to mech solve. If he refuses, it makes me really paranoid.

Well done

1 Like

idk what it’s like for you guys but the only time i have refused to claim during a massclaim long enough to die i have been a wolf who was basically widely townread

1 Like

/unvote @Host_Account_2 in case I’m right about what Atlas is.

Right
Read osie’s joker game

absolutely not

Oh you know Osie? How are they doing? It’s been so long.

Did the exact same thing there until it was towards town’s advantage
Even if in the long run I should’ve at least thought about it, I had no reason to

How does zone know theyre insane

You know who ignored Pigeon? The same person who came into the day pushing me and Kiiruma (but actually voting me)

1 Like

I think they’re doing fine
Not too sure